+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quest: [Wishes of a Dominata] BUGGED and unable to be completed

Default Quest: [Wishes of a Dominata] BUGGED and unable to be completed

I'm at the second stage of this quest where the player must place the three items they gathered onto the Khaliti table. However, the table doesn't sparkle or show any way to be interacted with. I've abandoned the quest, picked it back up, been attacked by the yellow mobs and not, and I still am unable to interact with this table. I know of at least two other players on Silkweb that are experiencing this issue. We've relogged, reloaded, and dropped group, but nothing works.

Halp

Soulwalker

doesn't work for me either or anyone who pickedi t up in the last 48 hours.

I put in a ticket and was told tough luck.

Sword of Telara

I got a simillar reply from my petition and so did my friends.

It's really sad that Trion ignores players like this when it doesnt even take half a braincell to understand that there will be ALOT of people who will be doing the questline on the first weekend after the big 1.4 patch.

All other MMOs I've played have had alot friendlier and more helpfull GMs than the ones I've encountered this weekend. The should help people to get thru this, not tell them that it's being worked at and wait for the next patch...

This has been a known issue for at least 3-4 days now. I got a similar, short response to my ticket as well, which I found odd because the GMs I have dealt with before have always been very nice and helpful. There is also a dev post saying they have a fix for it... but that was posted 2 days ago... from what I have heard they take the weekends off so I guess although they claim to have fixed the problem, it won't actually be fixed until tomorrow at the earliest. I've already voiced my opinion quite a bit across the forum regarding this so I'll just leave it at that for now... (mumbles something unintelligible)

Baah I can't hold myself back!!.... I do hope Trion knows what they were getting into with this game and has an understanding of how fickle the video game community is. Rift may seem like the big thing right now and they may not be concerned that it will ever change, but look at the long list of other MMOs that came before it, got hyped up, had a huge surge in popularity and then completely failed due to poor play and/or customer service. It's things like this that have led to the downfall of others and it can and most likely will with Rift as soon as the next big things comes along if problems like this are ignored for so long. There have been in game issues resulting in players not even being able to play the games content for so long, while the devs acknowledge say they have a fix for it, but won't actually apply the fix until they get around to implementing a patch. Why wait? Just put the patch out now? I don't understand what they hold up is. I say this because I am not only frustrated with not being able to play the content of the game that I pay for, but also because I do really enjoy Rift for the most part and don't want to see it fail.

SUGGESTION : HIRE A WEEKEND CREW! I understand the devs work on the game. Everybody needs time off... but for god's sake, don't all do it at once! get some people in on the weekends that can apply the patches. The weekend crew can have Mon-Tues off. Problem solved. FIX PLEASE... afterwards I'll take you to your favorite restaurant for a romantic dinner.

Trion knew the 1.4 patch was not ready to go and was filled with bugs. However thinking about their check books instead of a finely tuned product, they decide to let the patch go live before the re-subscription date hit to avoid losing subs.

Sad.

Thats wierd, I put my petition in and the GM progressed that part of the quest for me. Took like 1 hr.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizx13 View Post
    Thats wierd, I put my petition in and the GM progressed that part of the quest for me. Took like 1 hr.
    I really hope you're kidding or referring to a different quest. They auto completed the table part of wishes of a dominata for you?? I was told to basically sit and wait for a fix! Countless other people have been waiting for the same thing!

Sword of Telara

I got it fixed eventually, and I got the whole questchain done now, and got the mount aswell about 2 hrs ago or so.

Last fight was pretty fun. Didn't know what to expect, but a hint, bring AE.
    Last edited by Luterin; 08-07-2011 at 04:01 PM.

I opened a new ticket. This time the GM did auto-complete the quest for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanalia View Post
    I'm at the second stage of this quest where the player must place the three items they gathered onto the Khaliti table. However, the table doesn't sparkle or show any way to be interacted with. I've abandoned the quest, picked it back up, been attacked by the yellow mobs and not, and I still am unable to interact with this table. I know of at least two other players on Silkweb that are experiencing this issue. We've relogged, reloaded, and dropped group, but nothing works.

Halp
    So you posted on the forums yet didn't read the "Known Issues in 1.4" thread at the top?

Considering this quest worked fine for my guildies earlier that day, no, I didn't read the list of 1.4 bugs.

+ Reply to Thread