+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: WTS: Level 13 guild

Quote Originally Posted by Systhro View Post
    I got a guy banned for 30 days (and then perma-banned) for trying to pull a stunt like that to me once in WoW. He was advertising that he was selling his guild for 100g, so I said I'll take it cause I needed a guild bank to store crap.

But before giving him the money, I whispered him:

"For 100g you will make me the guild leader and owner of the guild? I can boot whoever I want?"

and he replied "Yes"

So I went for it... I traded him 100g, then he logged off and didn't come back all night. I open a GM ticket, 1 hour later I explain I got scammed, the GM checked my Chat Log and realized I did get scammed and I got my 100g back the same night!

I added the guy to my friend list to see if he would log back AND HE DIDN'T!!! Over 1 month later, I get profanity whispers from him! I report him again for insulting me, a GM says he will take care of it, a few days later he disappears from my friendlist! LMAO!!! He got perma-banned! His toon was deleted! ROFL!!!

That's why always confirm in a private message what the transaction is, and if they agree to it but fail to do so, a GM will take action to set things straight!!! Blizzard do not let scammers get away with it! Hopefully Trion is the same!
    Bullsh*t.

Blizzard don't get involved with any player disputes at all unless it's a breach of the EULA and or T&C's.

They especially won't permanently ban any of their customers for the sake of 100g - which in WoW, is not a lot to come by, even by TBC standards.

Also, no offense OP - but no guild is worth 2000p. Just saying.
    Last edited by Jawsnap; 08-05-2011 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadasius View Post
    You have way too much time on your hands! XD I said it because I heard there was an emergency conference or meeting to save EvE. I was not sure of the outcome.
    That is no surprise at all. Who wants to join a game now where you are essentially level 1 and people that have played for 8 years are essentially level 1000 and you have NO possible way of ever catching up with them. If it were a PVE game sure I could see it but it's strictly a PVP game if you want to go to 0 space.

Anyway, to OP: Can you at least say what server the guild you are wanting to sell is on?
    Last edited by Zethreal; 08-05-2011 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulch View Post
    Seems fine to me, except for the price being too high and not saying if Defiant or Guardian.

Whoever buys a guild like that is going to transfer and change its name, you have to figger. So any zombie guild-leader that's gonna sneak back in and steal it back will have to be lucky guessers.

It is Guardian. I am also lowering the asking price to 1.5k platinum as I too feel 2k might be a wee bit too high. Again, this is a first for me, and probably in the game so I dont have much to work with in terms of comparisons.

Can we get back to rift and drop eve, wow or any other games
    The op started this tread to sell his guild in RIFT so
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestran View Post
    lol, you are the one I could see,
    ToTDQ:4/4 || FT: 4/4 || EE 5/5 || HM (3/4)

Quote Originally Posted by Systhro View Post
    I got a guy banned for 30 days (and then perma-banned) for trying to pull a stunt like that to me once in WoW. He was advertising that he was selling his guild for 100g, so I said I'll take it cause I needed a guild bank to store crap.

But before giving him the money, I whispered him:

"For 100g you will make me the guild leader and owner of the guild? I can boot whoever I want?"

and he replied "Yes"

So I went for it... I traded him 100g, then he logged off and didn't come back all night. I open a GM ticket, 1 hour later I explain I got scammed, the GM checked my Chat Log and realized I did get scammed and I got my 100g back the same night!

I added the guy to my friend list to see if he would log back AND HE DIDN'T!!! Over 1 month later, I get profanity whispers from him! I report him again for insulting me, a GM says he will take care of it, a few days later he disappears from my friendlist! LMAO!!! He got perma-banned! His toon was deleted! ROFL!!!

That's why always confirm in a private message what the transaction is, and if they agree to it but fail to do so, a GM will take action to set things straight!!! Blizzard do not let scammers get away with it! Hopefully Trion is the same!
    Nothing will cover your *** like "Are you sure you would like to engage in sexual intercourse with me tonight, the 5th of August of the year 2011? Sign here."

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Sadasius View Post
    Didn't that game die yet?
    If you're referring to EVE here no that game will not die for a long time it offers several very mature options that aren't generally found elsewhere in the amount of detail eve provides, just off the top of my head first is the single world architecture, another is the completely self sufficient economy, and third they are in position to provide the first ever (to my knowledge) MMO merge bringing EVE together with Dust 514, and while not necessarily the way they will go it's got my attention to see what they do, but they are not dying anytime soon.
    Thread Promo: http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...nity-approach.

Partial MMO History including: EQ1 ,EQ2,DAoC,WAR,WoW,CoH/V,EVE,LotRO,V:SoH,AoC,Allods,RyL,L2,AC2,CoS, PoBS,VC,Wurm,SL,PS,SWG,PL(iOS),Aion,HZ,STO,BOI,DDO ,DCU MoreSigSpacePlease.

Champion

dont matter if get banned by WOW pream our not
    its simple cause WOW is for idiots

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Jawsnap View Post
    Bullsh*t.

Blizzard don't get involved with any player disputes at all unless it's a breach of the EULA and or T&C's.

They especially won't permanently ban any of their customers for the sake of 100g - which in WoW, is not a lot to come by, even by TBC standards.

Well, This is a tricky one, in the days of ole, immortal policing of mortal matters was frowned upon by immortal administration, but I've found this rule to be slipping a lot of late. But, at the very least, they are not supposed to interfere. whether or not they do? -shrug-
    Thread Promo: http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...nity-approach.

Partial MMO History including: EQ1 ,EQ2,DAoC,WAR,WoW,CoH/V,EVE,LotRO,V:SoH,AoC,Allods,RyL,L2,AC2,CoS, PoBS,VC,Wurm,SL,PS,SWG,PL(iOS),Aion,HZ,STO,BOI,DDO ,DCU MoreSigSpacePlease.

Champion

You sharing any of that with your soon to be ex-guildmates, who's hard work you are attempting to steal?

Is this perhaps I. O. on Alsbeth Shard? And does your ingame name begin with G and end with an n?

Just curious.
    "Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."
    Charles Bukowski

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Jawsnap View Post
    Bullsh*t.

Scamming has always been actionable, and they would definitely intervene in this case.
    Pessimistick - <Esti Efiu> - Mage - Guardian - Sunrest
    Ippon - <Esti Efiu> - Rogue - Guardian - Sunrest
    Uchimata - <Esti Efiu> - Cleric - Guardian - Sunrest
    Noppi - <Esti Efiu> - Warrior - Guardian - Sunrest
    Ippon - <Spike Flail> - Ner'zhul

Quote Originally Posted by Prototype Twenty View Post
    I'm glad some of you dont play EvE, that game would eat you alive.

Prototype (Archetype)
    Eve eats everyone alive, even those who thought they are very successful in the game.
    Particularly the ones who played very long and are super successful and have huge alliances. Its only a matter of time before the game eats you, chews you and spits you in the gutter.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=44591&dateline=129175  2387
    "My Actions and Sacrifices, My Life and My Death...are only for the faithful of Telara."
    - ancient oath of a forgotten Paladin.

Still for sale folks. Guild is currently on Deepstrike with 5 days before it can be moved again. It is Guardian, and I am asking for 1.5k plat. PM if interested

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by saberune View Post
    EVE died a long time ago. The game that currently exists in its place is EVE lite, the carebear friendly version.
    I wonder if it's the fate of every MMO out there to be eventually infested with curmudgeony old-timers complaining about how much easier things are for the newcomers. This is especially funny for EVE, where veterans enjoy the largest advantage over newcomers in any MMO ever.

still entertaining offers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast