+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So I had my first dream about Rift..

Rift Disciple

Default So I had my first dream about Rift..

It was pretty epic!!

For some reason, there were special abilities on defiants and guardian side. Defiants had the ability to rip out death rift colored holes in the ground which caused people to fall through to hell or something. You could charge this ability and the design pattern was like a creeping claw looking thing (or just moving fingers). As you charged, you could see your ability on the ground creeping forward further and further.

Anyways, it took place near the GSB castle and the quest hub for dailies in Stillmoore. For whatever reason, defiants were guarding the GSB castle and the guardians were guarding the quest hub (which in the dream looked like a castle or fortress). Anyways, we were about to charge, when you could hear thousands of marching feet.

We all looked to the west, and there was an entire batallion of death rift enemies marching towards us (mostly different looking skeletons, b/c those are really the only things that could march). These skeletons had different ranks and you could see each squad was a different type of skeleton.

The sheer numbers and the way they slowly marched towards our castle was pretty epic. Unfortunately that's where my dream ended. I thought it was awesome seeing armies appear instead of like 4 mobs at a time.

I went to bed late, right after healing a string of T1s... so I dreamed I was healing people. Part of me realized I was dreaming, and I wasn't getting much rest because I was stressed out in my dream, keeping people alive. The rational, awake part of my brain kept telling me to let people die because it wasn't real! If they were all dead, I could get some rest.The dreaming part of my brain couldn't do that and kept using all the cooldowns.

My dream-tanks are stupid and reckless I guess.
    Last edited by vertigale; 07-26-2011 at 12:22 PM.

cleric - faeblight - <legacy of the covenant>

Hey, me too! My wife woke me up and asked me who Asha was and why I was furiously humping the pillow.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigale View Post
    I went to bed late, right after healing a string of T1s... so I dreamed I was healing people. Part of me realized I was dreaming, and I wasn't getting much rest because I was stressed out in my dream, keeping people alive. The rational, awake part of my brain kept telling me to let people die because it wasn't real! If they were all dead, I could get some rest.The dreaming part of my brain couldn't do that and kept using all the cooldowns.

My dream-tanks are stupid and reckless I guess.
    LOL that's AweSome! So perfect of a Healer's Life =) STRESS! Even when sleeping, oh that sucks haha.

First dude, weird and pretty cool Rift dream!

I had one back in beta. I woke up, came downstairs, and logged into Rift. Everything was all grey and dead. I was like "oh, I guess Rift won last nite when we were all sleeping" haha
    Maleficynt of Setting Sun on Shadefallen

I say this in the nicest possible way. Seek professional help.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Telaran

When someone dreams about a video game..... then they are playing that game too much.
    ... i know because the first few days Rift was released i played constantly and I started having dreams about Rift... omg... i even would have day-dreams when i was at work. lol

I still have Zombie themed dreams, they are awesome.
    5/5 GSB || 4/4 RoS || 4/4 GP || 4/4 DH || 3/10 HK || R2/8

Telaran

i had a dream where the world event was over
    YAYYYYY

but alas it was only a dream

BOOOO

+ Reply to Thread