+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you for upgrading your account! (Waaaa???)

Rift Disciple

Default Thank you for upgrading your account! (Waaaa???)

So I wanted to raid at my friend's house on Thursday and hang out with him at the same time, so I decided to install Rift from my Steam account onto his computer. After I did this, it brought me to the login page to verify my account. I logged in, it made me answer another security question and tell Trion where I lived.

It also made me agree to something, which I didn't bother reading since it was like over 9000 pages long. After I clicked the submit button, it said "Thank you for upgrading your account!" Hmmm.... Did I pay money to something on accident? Anyone have any answers? Thanks!

Soulwalker

I think thats the stuff for coinlocking you agreed to. If you log into rift at a mates machine youll have to answer an question in your email. Pretty simple.

Also prevents account hacking!

Rift Disciple

Well maybe next time you will learn to read? It would NOT be anyone fault but you own had you made a purchase.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by h4lfb4k3d View Post
    Well maybe next time you will learn to read? It would NOT be anyone fault but you own had you made a purchase.
    Tell me you read every detail on agreements. Please tell me you do. That would make my day.

+ Reply to Thread