+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What potions share cooldowns??

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fernt View Post
    I know some of them off the top of my head.
    Mana and health do share the same cd but there is one exception.
    Something called "lifeleech" potion is usable in PVE but in PVP it sets the cd as if you had used a healing potion.
    I think that was a stealth nerf because I remember using them in pvp too together - I even tried hyping them and selling them telling ppl how good they were, ppl didn't buy any. Not even at 20g for 5 pots back when you only got 1 pot per tooth and the tooth rate drop was lowwwwww. I farmed that stuff and I'm still the only ones using the things as far as I know.
    lol thats exactly what i was doing earlier today... so in a warfront it shares the same cooldown as a heal pot.. damn. Also i fought a guy with it in a deul and it healed far less than for 1/2 the damage i was dealing with abilities. Do you know exactly how it calculates how much healing is done (is it like unmodified ability damage?? so that means it doesn't take into account bonuses like deadly dance and the early nightblade dmg pasives??)

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by garethh View Post
    lol thats exactly what i was doing earlier today... so in a warfront it shares the same cooldown as a heal pot.. damn. Also i fought a guy with it in a deul and it healed far less than for 1/2 the damage i was dealing with abilities. Do you know exactly how it calculates how much healing is done (is it like unmodified ability damage?? so that means it doesn't take into account bonuses like deadly dance and the early nightblade dmg pasives??)
    dunno but for me it only counts the first dot hit, the others don't count if those are dot related

earlier i used lifeleech then my healing pot didnt show on cd in a wf - maybe its the order you use them in that does it, i was going offline so i didn't test any deeper but i did notice that it didn't pop the healing potion cd too that time - maybe it was a bug

heal off dmg things are tricky - i know the new dom skill to heal off player dmg - auto attacks don't tick it - just actual skill clicked type things do it at least when it came to boars outside meridian - all their regular attacks gave no heal - only when they used a name skill did it heal so it might use similar rules

either dot or direct dmg i get roughly half in heal returned in my logs
    Last edited by Fernt; 07-10-2011 at 07:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2