+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introducing Rift-Experts.com - A Q&A Community for RIFT

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator shyntyrr's Avatar

Default Introducing Rift-Experts.com - A Q&A Community for RIFT

Welcome to Rift Experts!
    Welcome to Rift Experts, a community-driven Q&A site for Trion Worlds’ MMORPG Rift! Every question and answer provided will generally be from another player (or prospective player). As well, as more and more contributions come in, those who have helped a lot will automatically be able to help moderate – the more involved you get, the more you can do! Community moderators will be able to create wikis, close questions, and even edit questions (to help clarify the original intent)!

Woah... what exactly does this mean?
    Simply put, it will be a place where any place - newbie or veteran - will be able to find information easily, without having to scroll through excessive posts or discussions. Discussions can take place in comments, but the answers are marked in large boxes. Plus, with the voting system, you can be sure that the most helpful solution will always be near the top!

How can I keep up-to-date with everything?!
    You can keep checking (or subscribe!) to our lovely blog – we’ll try to keep it as updated as we can! There are also RSS feeds for our Questions and each Answer on the main site. As well, you can Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter @RiftExperts.

Who are you, and how do we know we can trust you?
    Well, you can read my lovely bio from the Rift Experts About page, but a lot of it has been seen already. As you might have seen, I have a shiny gold/yellow name on the left and am one of the Official Rift Founding Fansite Operators from The Rift Podcast. I did much of the website/blog "behind-the-scenes" work and was even dragged onto a couple episodes (yes, they were quite fun)! Now, this site itself isn't a founding site, it isn't even official yet (It needs a month to grow first!), but I have been around the community for some time, and am already working with a number of other fansites. I can't express how grateful I have been for the help & support from Rift Craft!

I was told there was cookies!
    Of course! However, due to some technical issues, we're unable to provide said cookies at this time. However, feel free to purchase/bake your own cookies and pretend we sent them!

You can find out more about our community in our Welcome to Rift Experts post, or just jump into asking and answering questions on the Rift Experts main site

Have a Question? Ask an Expert!

:: Rift Experts :: Twitter :: Facebook :: Rift Craft :: RiftIRC ::
    :: @shyntyrr ::

Do you have any questions you would like to ask me OP?
    Hurry to Meet Death Before Your Place is Taken

Default Funny

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    Funny guy (no harm intended).

@OP: Interesting idea by the way, will follow this.
    No matter how dark the night, morning always comes. And our journey begins anew...

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator shyntyrr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    Do you happen to have spare cookies that we might use? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Over My Head View Post
    Funny guy (no harm intended).

@OP: Interesting idea by the way, will follow this.
    Thanks! Looking forward to seeing more people around!

Have a Question? Ask an Expert!

:: Rift Experts :: Twitter :: Facebook :: Rift Craft :: RiftIRC ::
    :: @shyntyrr ::

+ Reply to Thread