+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Guild bank deposit constant failures.

Shadowlander

Default Guild bank deposit constant failures.

Hello,

I just transferred a guild using the transfer system. After transfer, I tried to set up the guild bank by depositing 30p to purchase the first vault. When trying to deposit, it keeps telling me that "Deposit failed".

Is there a setting or step that I am missing or is this just an unfortunate circumstance of guild transfer before setting up guild bank.

thank you in advance.

Rift Chaser

at least you have a guild bank ..still waiting on my server

Quote Originally Posted by Shovia View Post
    Hello,

I just transferred a guild using the transfer system. After transfer, I tried to set up the guild bank by depositing 30p to purchase the first vault. When trying to deposit, it keeps telling me that "Deposit failed".

Is there a setting or step that I am missing or is this just an unfortunate circumstance of guild transfer before setting up guild bank.

thank you in advance.
    Check to see if your ranks got reset. Are you set as a noob member after the transfer? That error says requirements not met though. Mhn, never mind?

Sounds like a bug.

Default Guild Bank

I am having the same problem on Alsbeth. I cannot put money in to get tab, keeps saying deposit failed.
    Clever People master life; the wise illuminate it and create fresh difficulties

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Please petition a GM and we will help you track these down.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by BrianMorin View Post
    It's been 4 hours since I tried to contact one.

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7

Quote Originally Posted by kulabear View Post
    It's been 4 hours since I tried to contact one.
    Sorry about that, please bear with us and we'll get you fixed up. Just going to take some time to investigate and get a fix through.

Soulwalker

Sorry about that, please bear with us and we'll get you fixed up. Just going to take some time to investigate and get a fix through.
    It's seems to be a problem with transferring Guilds. Maybe it has something to do with other members still on the old server. It sucks for my guild because someone bought the first tab before we transferred. Now were both out the Plat and tab.

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #9

It's seems to be a problem with transferring Guilds. Maybe it has something to do with other members still on the old server. It sucks for my guild because someone bought the first tab before we transferred. Now were both out the Plat and tab.
    Anyone seen this problem who didn't transfer Guilds?

Once your ticket gets processed, should be easy to confirm vault purchase in the logs and refund you the plat or get you your vault back.

Once again, sorry about this.

give em a day or 2, they are going to work around the clock while u sleep in ur cozy bed...

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Finaltidus View Post
    give em a day or 2, they are going to work around the clock while u sleep in ur cozy bed...
    I can only wish. I work 64 hours next 3 days. And my vacation got denied next week too...

Rift Chaser

I can only wish. I work 64 hours next 3 days. And my vacation got denied next week too...
    64 hours in 3 days? I call bull****, that leaves 8 hours total for sleep in 3 days. More likely you are on call and MIGHT have to work during that time? Pretty sure that violates labor laws in any country.

Trion is working their hardest. Look what time Brian Morin is up replying to all of these posts when he could easily shrug it off and sleep.
    Last edited by Noburu; 06-23-2011 at 11:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Those americans...Everytime there is a blackout, they all start luting.

Shadowlander

I put a ticket in and the GM looked like he/she was just writing from a script and said to submit a bug report. I submitted a bug report and asked if the GM could help and they simply said that guild banks aren't turned on yet. Even though they have been turned on for quite some time on all servers.

Please let me know what I can tell the GM to understand the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Noburu View Post
    64 hours in 3 days? I call bull****, that leaves 8 hours total for sleep in 3 days. More likely you are on call and MIGHT have to work during that time? Pretty sure that violates labor laws in any country.

Trion is working their hardest. Look what time Brian Morin is up replying to all of these posts when he could easily shrug it off and sleep.
    You know labor laws can and do get circumvented, I work for a d.o.d. contractor and you sign up knowingly that you might and most likely will work crazy hours due to the importance of what you do.

Last year I spent 6 months working 10 on 4 off 7 days a week... That's 140 hours a week... But due to the job having a deadline there was no choice. I've also been on vacation and called back to work as my plane landed at its destination.... Just because most people abide by labor laws there are loopholes.
    Ishinka, Guild Leader of Eternal IRON
    Deepwood shard Guardians
    Http://iron.guildlaunch.com
    4/4 4/4 5/5 5/5 4/4 10/11
    Your forum QQ fuels my Warrior DPS

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Noburu View Post

Nah I'm an care taker. I chose to have that many hours over the weekend. It gives me mon-fri off

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast