+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gamestop is not giving out codes!!!

Soulwalker

Default Gamestop is not giving out codes!!!

I have called the Gamestop customer service number which is 1-800-883-8895 and they customer support rep i spoke with said that he had not received any codes and that they had talked with the manufacturer and they were not giving any codes to the retailers that they were the only ones giving codes out. So if this is some kind of confusion between Trion and Gamestop can somebody please clarify something so we can know what to do next. Thanks

I just got this reply to my ticket I really dont think they know anything.

Dear Valued Customer,
    Thank you for writing to us at GameStop.com
    The current release date for Rift is 3/1/11. Keep in mind release dates are set by the manufacturer and are subject to change at anytime without notification. We recommend keeping a watch out on our website for any updates to the product. We currently do not have the codes avialable, we will be receiving the codes shortly.
    Pre-Order Rift from GameStop and receive the exclusive Swirling Sourcestone Rune Weapon Enchantment as well as your choice of one vanity pet.
    Online Customers accepting delivery a code with download instructions will be emailed to you when your game ships.
    Store Reservations and Online/*In Store Pick-Up a code with download instructions will print on your receipt at time of game pick-up.
    We are glad to hear that we were able to assist you.
    If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know.
    Best regards,
    Erik
    Customer Service Agent

+ Reply to Thread