Closed Thread

Thread: Can't Log in . ..

Default Can't Log in . ..

So it's 10 after 10 pst and i try to log in and i keep getting this error msg

i was in the last beta and i had no problems trying to log in, they even send me another beta key for the PvP event which i already use , but i can't log in
    One more thing i saw this msg on the Rift patcher
    If you are returning from previous beta events, you need to re-accept the EULA on the account management page to patch and play .
    Now i went to my account management page and i see that the EULA says Agreed , what else am i missing here??

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Dilir79 View Post
    So it's 10 after 10 pst and i try to log in and i keep getting this error msg

i was in the last beta and i had no problems trying to log in, they even send me another beta key for the PvP event which i already use , but i can't log in
    One more thing i saw this msg on the Rift patcher
    If you are returning from previous beta events, you need to re-accept the EULA on the account management page to patch and play .
    Now i went to my account management page and i see that the EULA says Agreed , what else am i missing here??

I am having the same issue and I pre-ordered the game!

I have the same issue - I've accepted the EULA and verified everything on my account.

Just going to monitor the boards and keep trying here and there.

Soulwalker

Try it now

Quote Originally Posted by Luffiy View Post
    Try it now
    Still doesn't work . . .

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Dilir79 View Post
    Still doesn't work . . .
    Ok here is what I did step by step.

1. Accept EULA from email
    2. log in and fill in info again, scroll the eula down and accept
    3. now go to trion account and look at bottom where it lists beta's, make sure beta 4 says "accepted" and not "waiting for EULA read and sign"
    4. wait about 5 min after all EULA say accepted
    5. log in.

I noticed after accepting from the e-mail, it didn't actually accept it on the account. Probably what happened to you.

Soulwalker

Default me too

same issue here. I accepted new terms and conditions 2 hours ago. my account says:
    Beta_Event3_EN Admitted Agreed / View EULA
    and i still cannot log in i get the above error massage

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcio View Post
    same issue here. I accepted new terms and conditions 2 hours ago. my account says:
    Beta_Event3_EN Admitted Agreed / View EULA
    and i still cannot log in i get the above error massage
    this is beta 4 not beta 3, you need it to say "beta 4 Agreed"

Quote Originally Posted by Luffiy View Post
    Ok here is what I did step by step.

1. Accept EULA from email
    2. log in and fill in info again, scroll the eula down and accept
    3. now go to trion account and look at bottom where it lists beta's, make sure beta 4 says "accepted" and not "waiting for EULA read and sign"
    4. wait about 5 min after all EULA say accepted
    5. log in.

I noticed after accepting from the e-mail, it didn't actually accept it on the account. Probably what happened to you.
    ^^THIS

Keep in mind the email accept is just a link. It doesnt actually accept it. You have to log into your account on the website.. read.. and accept. Then... you have to wait a bit as there is a lag period from when you accept it until when the system fully recognizes it.

If your still having issues after that i would triple check you have the proper keys and beta invites and if all else fails contact Trion CS. Their CS seems great from all the positive reviews folks have been posting so hopefully they can help.
    Last edited by No_Exit; 01-07-2011 at 10:50 AM.

Mine says:

Beta_Event4_EN_TEST Admitted Agreed / View EULA

It's been an hour since I agreed to the EULA - But, I'll just keep trying. I put in a Support Ticket about 30 minutes ago and I'm just waiting for the reply.

I was under the impression that they told us if I was in the previous Beta I would have access to this one? But nope, says I havent accepted the EULA although I've been to the page multiple times.

I've been asked to do a Network test. Generic Ping/Tracert testing... it's interesting that I've attempted to connect from two different locations; work (Comcast Business) and home (AT&T U-Verse) and I get the same error. Normally that would rule out a "Network" issue.... (I'd expect to see a "Timeout" error of some kind if that was the case)

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix-Hero View Post
    I was under the impression that they told us if I was in the previous Beta I would have access to this one? But nope, says I havent accepted the EULA although I've been to the page multiple times.
    Beta 3 didn't automatically result in Beta 4 access. If you accept the Eula on your account page it should change into "invited" and you should be able to log in.

I still haven't been able to get logged in.

I did get a second email eventually and now have this in my account:
    Beta_Event4_EN_TEST Admitted Agreed / View EULA
    Beta_Event4_EN Admitted Agreed / View EULA

But, I still get the same "You are not Authorized are play this game (#2002)"

Support hasn't been much help yet; as they believe it's a network problem (possibly).. -_- it's not.

Closed Thread