+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Closed Threads

Asst. Community Manager Walsingham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anuhart View Post
    But you were pressured by Vepera weren't you? There was a fight yes?
    Boy, you sure are obsessed with these "mod battles."

Yes, if you need to know, she hit me with a big pointy spiky thing. It was immensely painful.
    Last edited by Walsingham; 06-14-2011 at 02:03 PM.

Is there a board where buried threads go? If not, introducing one might be a good idea.

You need to look for shortcomings in yourself before you look for them in others. Otherwise, you're just a fat bluff and your word means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Walsingham View Post

Yes, if you need to know, she hit me with a big pointy spiky thing. It was immensely painful.
    Hello new signature!
    Yes, if you need to know, Vespera hit me with a big pointy spiky thing. It was immensely painful.

Divina ignoscerest, Walsingham.

Divina ignoscerest.

Would you prefer a crab battle, mayhaps?
    Last edited by Belterra; 06-14-2011 at 02:07 PM.

You need to look for shortcomings in yourself before you look for them in others. Otherwise, you're just a fat bluff and your word means nothing.

A wild Walsingham appears.

Vespera uses big pointy spikey thing.

It's super effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuhart View Post
    Or do I sense a mod battle going on behind the scenes?
    Our "mod battles" usually entail mud-wrestling, MAYBE Jello(TM)-wrestling if we're feeling especially adventurous.

It's the only reason I took the job. So I could watch Vespera and Eorith mud-wrestle. You guys don't know what you are missing!
    Last edited by Walsingham; 06-14-2011 at 02:07 PM.

Our "mod battles" usually entail mud-wrestling, MAYBE Jello(TM)-wrestling if we're feeling especially adventurous.

It's the only reason I took the job. So I could watch Vespera and Eorith mud-wrestle. You guys don't know what you are missing!
    You're my boy, Blue!

You're my boy.
    Yes, if you need to know, Vespera hit me with a big pointy spiky thing. It was immensely painful.

Hmmm, you just WATCH them wrestle? What we should ask ourselves is if you know what YOU are missing.

Telaran

This is heading down that slippery slope. The Closed Threads thread will be a closed thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Belterra View Post
    Hmmm, you just WATCH them wrestle? What we should ask ourselves is if you know what YOU are missing.
    My girlfriends would get upset if I were to be mud-wrestling with other women. My wife might even get upset.

On a side note, we really do our best to close threads that only need to be closed. Most times that is a violation of the Code of Conduct, and/or because a thread is reported for one reason or another. Also if there are multiple threads that need to be consolidated. This is so that devs and players alike can read one thread, rather than have to dig through 42.
    Last edited by Walsingham; 06-14-2011 at 02:17 PM.

Side note, for the , you can hold Alt and press 0153 on the keypad.

I think, in the interest of keeping this thread open, I'll refrain from comment on the mud/jello wrestling. Besides, my wife is about 16 inches behind me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenchar View Post
    This is heading down that slippery slope. The Closed Threads thread will be a closed thread.
    Indeed, there will be great irony.
    Craig: [incredulous] Is that a reference from the Archbishop of Canterbury?!
    The Doctor
    : I'm his special favourite. Shhh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mridc View Post
    Rouges are overpowdered.

My girlfriends would get upset if I were to be mud-wrestling with other women. My wife might even get upset.
    Hmmm, your girlfriendS and your wife? Other women? And I thought being in charge of games and forums were uneventful. This new realisation just rocks my world. Then again, how can ANYTHING be uneventful with a dancing pig in charge? Hur hur hur...
    Last edited by Belterra; 06-14-2011 at 02:22 PM.

On a side note, we really do our best to close threads that only need to be closed. Most times that is a violation of the Code of Conduct, and/or because a thread is reported for one reason or another. Also if there are multiple threads that need to be consolidated. This is so that devs and players alike can read one thread, rather than have to dig through 42.
    I love how the side note actually is the only part pertinent to this thread.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Naronas View Post
    I love how the side note actually is the only part pertinent to this thread.
    It just gets better and better each post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast