Closed Thread

Thread: Silence Abilities

Shadowlander

Default Silence Abilities

I've read about classes with silence abilities. Do the silence abilities in this game only affect mage classes (like some other games) or do the silence abilities affect all classes?

Thanks!

If youre in the beta, the answer is forthcoming in a few hours.

for my part, i played a warrior, and did not PvP. i think i had a silence ability which i rarely had occasion (or perception) to use. Dont remember much about its effects =/
    this word you use . . . i do not think it means what you think it means.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Elizinator View Post
    If youre in the beta, the answer is forthcoming in a few hours.
    Well, I was hoping to find out from people who already tried it in Beta since it could effect the classes/souls I choose first.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Alyur View Post
    Well, I was hoping to find out from people who already tried it in Beta since it could effect the classes/souls I choose first.
    Hehe, try em all. I think i've rolled 20 or so toons. some similar, some a not so. Try this, that, and the other and see what ya like the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyur View Post
    this upcoming is cbt4... we will know more and tell so after test and NDA is lifted

NDA already lifted so we can tell what we know
    I havent yet used the silence abilities on any other callings besides Cleric and Mage so I am sorry to say I dont know
    You can't adopt politics as a profession and remain honest. Louis McHenry Howe(1871 - 1936)
    Sic transit gloria mundi Thus the glory of the world passes away Thomas Kempis (Thomas Hemmerken: c. 1380-1471)

Closed Thread