+ Reply to Thread

Thread: End-game content

Default End-game content

Has anybody been able to experience the end-game content? I heard this game was a mix of a bunch of MMOs and a lot of them lacked good end-game raiding content that was not PvP based. I was hoping to hear that this game has an end-game similar to WoW's but not completely but I haven't found any material about it online from what I have seen.

Nope. None of us definitively know. We only have experienced level 1-20.

If anyone from the Alpha test is on the forums they are not about to tell us either... It is still under NDA.

The previous 3 betas only allowed us to go up to level 20, so we just don't know much about end-game stuff yet other than what devs say in interviews or in podcasts.
    Tomorrow's beta is gonna let us go up to lvl 27, so it's slowing letting us progress and experience that game. Maybe within 2-3 betas we'll see the max level and have an idea about end-game content.

Rift Disciple

Probably not many on the forums here or at least that can talk about it. Even though NDA for us has been lifted still not much of any end game content screenshots so more than likely those people are still under an NDA.

Alrighty. I dunno about you guys but I enjoy PvP and raiding both and have never really liked a game that just gave me 1 or the other lol. I like my choices...know what I mean?

Edit: Fixed spelling error.
    Last edited by Cepolation; 01-06-2011 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cepolation View Post
    Alrighty. I dunno about you guys but I enjoy PvP and raiding both and have never really liked a game that just gave me 1 or the other lol. I like my choices...know what I mean?

Edit: Fixed spelling error.
    If you are in this weekend's beta you will have a pretty good chance to see what PvP is like, and you may even get treated to some raids. We did an impromptu raid last beta on my server (Faeblight). Much fun was had by all. Bear in mind, it was only lvl 20s, but we had a blast nonetheless. This weekend we only get up to lvl 27, but it makes a difference in the skills we will have by then.

Cool, I ordered the Collector's Edition earlier today but still haven't received my beta key. Unless beta access is given when I entered my CE key in the activation area under account management...

Quote Originally Posted by Belenos View Post
    If you are in this weekend's beta you will have a pretty good chance to see what PvP is like, and you may even get treated to some raids. We did an impromptu raid last beta on my server (Faeblight). Much fun was had by all. Bear in mind, it was only lvl 20s, but we had a blast nonetheless. This weekend we only get up to lvl 27, but it makes a difference in the skills we will have by then.
    Any chance you could elaborate on your experience in Fae? I am interested to hear how it went and what you found/saw.

+ Reply to Thread