Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any word on server transfers....merges needed now.

Champion of Telara

Default Any word on server transfers....merges needed now.

Just spent three hours and 14 minuets in the lfd for a t2 signed up as a healer with out a group ever forming.

The lfd tool also lacks som information that trion should have borrowed from wow. Such as how many are in the group it is putting together for you and what role is missing.
    Last edited by Ogmodon; 06-06-2011 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogmodon View Post
    Just spent three hours and 14 minuets in the lfd for a t2 signed up as a healer with out a group ever forming.

The lfd tool also lacks som information that trion should have borrowed from wow. Such as how many are in the group it is putting together for you and what role is missing.
    Soon™

No really.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Fireforge View Post
    Soon™

No really.
    Wow they even cloned blizzards responses...soon.

Wow they even cloned blizzards responses...soon.
    Yeah, what were you expecting to hear? A date that won't be met and then deal with rage post after rage post?

Champion of Telara

Yeah, what were you expecting to hear? A date that won't be met and then deal with rage post after rage post?
    Yes, cant blame the customer if they cant keep a time line. And it is not as though they did not have data long ago servers were dying.

Yes, cant blame the customer if they cant keep a time line. And it is not as though they did not have data long ago servers were dying.
    Your agenda is showing.

Champion of Telara

Your agenda is showing.
    My agenda is getting a healthy server population and not being forced to pay the price because the company failed.

My agenda is getting a healthy server population and not being forced to pay the price because the company failed.
    Your patience is completely unnecessary in this matter. You put a quarter in the machine and you need your gumball. It's cool.

Your patience is completely unnecessary in this matter. You put a quarter in the machine and you need your gumball. It's cool.
    I <3 you...

gold

/10char

Sword of Telara

Did you try and form a group using chat? On my server it is much faster asking in chat than quietly waiting in LFG.

sigged

/10char
    Account Cancelled 03/10/2013
    0 Months paid game time remaining.
    Bring the fun back into Rift.

The company hasn't failed. Server populations are increasing consistently.

Look, I stopped taking the whines about server population seriously when one of y'all complainers revealed that it was Briarcliff that was "dead" and "impossible to get a group on". Servers are fine, make friends.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post

Look, I stopped taking the whines about server population seriously when one of y'all complainers revealed that it was Briarcliff that was "dead" and "impossible to get a group on". Servers are fine, make friends.
    some educators really need to go back and take a look at how they are explaining graphs to these kids. i can't tell you how many people have looked at those population trend graphs and have completely misinterpreted the information and will continue to argue even after you explain what a "legend" is and that 0%+40% does not equal 100%......

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post

I double dog dare you to come on Atrophinius Defiant side. I log in as a 50 warrior and LFG for tank/dps. After completing my daily stuff I log out with no groupage. If you can't get a group as a tank something must be wrong with server pop. I guess a genius such as yourself has a reasoned response.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast