+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UI Assistance?

Default UI Assistance?

Hey guys! I feel like this possibly be the wrong forum, but I found no other for specific UI chat.

I had a typical UI layout, spell bars in the middle, chat on the left. Not too much tweaking from the norm. But then I respecced to elem/pyro, and that added pet bar just really agitated me. I felt like it made the middle of the screen too heavy with a 3rd bar on top, and blocked out some of my view. Nowhere else seemed to work for its placement in the typical setup.

So, I arranged it to the picture posted below. I'm rather fond of it, I think, but the chat on the right is very strange. It's been on the left ever since I played EverQuest! :P I tried reversing the bottom half of the screen to no avail.

I'm basically just wondering what other people think of this setup, if anyone has UI tips, and if anyone else would like to share their UI so that I could perhaps draw inspiraton?

Thanks! <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jojormitar - Bahmi Elementalist/Pyromancer - Faeblight (RP! )

Plane Touched

It is nice. I actually had my chat on the right side before. I loved my layout but I never could get used to the chat on the right. This was in another mmo though.

Another option you can consider is shrinking the bars. They are kinda big in your UI.

Ok. I'll try that, though they are already at .75 scale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

One slight bump for input? =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread