+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Founders Prices?

Doc

Yes always good to be an *** to someone asking a question that involves money going to the game you are here for.

I havent bought the game yet so I dont have sub under my account, and the only thing I have seen is this page so far http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/subscriptions.php

I looked earlier today and saw nothing. If you would give me a link to this page that you got the pic from I will reference it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I looked earlier today and saw nothing. If you would give me a link to this page that you got the pic from I will reference it as well.
    It's from the actual sub page.
    Senior Officer of Legend ( Endless US PvE )

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Yes always good to be an *** to someone asking a question that involves money going to the game you are here for.

I havent bought the game yet so I dont have sub under my account, and the only thing I have seen is this page so far http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/subscriptions.php

Go to the Trion order page and hit Preorder on one of the boxes.

You will instantly be taken to the subscription model page without having to enter any personal details or make any commitments.

Clicking buttons is generally a good thing when hunting for information ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2