+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Porters messed up after 1.2.1 Hotfix #1

Haven't heard anyone on keenblade complaining about this.. Shard specific?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Heelim
    Violent Impact
    Keenblade - Defiant

Ascendant

This must be why I got 2 warfronts in like 5 hours and both of they were either 4 on 4 or 5 on 5.

Soulwalker

Argent EU server i have same problem and general chat is spammed with so many others haveing this issue so its def not isolated problem
    Last edited by Mr Prime; 05-27-2011 at 10:11 PM.

Soulwalker

Default same

I got the same bug fix it :/...I rly need 2 finis daily before work .

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #20

Hey folks,

We are deploying a new patch right now to resolve the crash issue when using Porticulums. You will need to restart your client in order for this change to take effect, please give it a few minutes for the new patch to be deployed to all European update servers - we appreciate your patience while this was fixed, thanks!
    Last edited by Elrar; 05-27-2011 at 11:19 PM.

awesome, thank you for fixing this i can finally port!

Ascendant

Had the client crash on me today in a warfront after I died. We were winning, too, and I was concerned that I was going to get back into the game to find myself in Sanctum with a deserter debuff but fortunately I was put back into the WF. Might be related. Might not be.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Hey folks,

We are deploying a new patch right now to resolve the crash issue when using Porticulums. You will need to restart your client in order for this change to take effect, please give it a few minutes for the new patch to be deployed to all European update servers - we appreciate your patience while this was fixed, thanks!
    Well while it was a bit frustrating having to run from sanct to shimmer, it did allow me to grab some rare mobs that were up on the way, so every cloud and all that

Awesome. Real-time response and fix.

TRION YOU ROCK!
    Never give a sword to a man who can't dance (Confucius)

Soulwalker

Looks like the patch to the hotfix broke riftblades again. Enhanced burst not affecting Fiery burst.

i noticed port prices vary alot, meaning one time of the day it would cost 24g to port to sanctum, where on a different time it only costs 12g, must say i havent seen it since the latest patch, but i havent been on much either so
    Last edited by Moloch; 05-28-2011 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moloch View Post
    i noticed port prices vary alot, meaning one time of the day it would cost 24g to port to sanctum, where on a different time it only costs 12g, must say i havent seen it since the latest patch, but i havent been on much either so
    I believe the port prices are effected by your faction standing with whatever faction city you are porter from. It has always been like this since release. the higher your standing with say mathos the lower your port prices either to or from say zeraphs (can't remember which way it goes)
    "Overall we want the various callings to be competitive with each other in their comparative roles. There isnít a mandate that Rogues do more damage than Warriors or that Mages be the best ranged damage in the game. Ideally we would like to see players with equivalent skill, gear, planar attunement, buffs etc be equally effective at damage, tanking or healing." - Kervik

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2