+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Account deactivated ???

Soulwalker

Default Account deactivated ???

I bought Rift and 3 mounths subscription with my visa card and now my account are deactivated after 1 mouth becouse my time card are has expired?
    And then i can't get support becouse my account are deactivated?

Ehm what?

How can people get support when Trion makes it like that and how can i get support?

Try adding a new payment method with the same credit card details and remove your current one. There is a bug that can pop up when paying with visa card and this work around works.

Wal
    Soulwalker

I had this last month. freaked me out a bit. happened to me in the evening.. But the day after I got an email from Trion explained to me that their "anti-fraud" mechanics had picked up my visa by mistake and that the mistake was fixed.
    Maybe you can hold on a few hours and see if it gets sorted for you too?

Quote Originally Posted by Juliane View Post
    I bought Rift and 3 mounths subscription with my visa card and now my account are deactivated after 1 mouth becouse my time card are has expired?
    And then i can't get support becouse my account are deactivated?

Ehm what?

How can people get support when Trion makes it like that and how can i get support?
    Hi Juliane,

The fact that you are able to post here means your account is still active. Please contact Customer Service (numbers are in the link below) and explain the problem to them so they can get it straightened out for you.

How do I contact Trion Support?

Thanks!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Eorith View Post
    Hi Juliane,

The fact that you are able to post here means your account is still active. Please contact Customer Service (numbers are in the link below) and explain the problem to them so they can get it straightened out for you.

How do I contact Trion Support?

Thanks!
    Not quiet tru.

When i trie to logon at the support page, the message are that my account are deactivated ;)
    This is an forum and not quiet the same as the support page ;)

Thanks

(Taps nose with finger: 'Purple dude knows')
    (Also, forums are only available to ppl with an active account and have been since game went live)

Hope you are sorted out soon.
    My shiny carapace is cracked. I should have never left the sea. Krugon.

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7

Quote Originally Posted by Juliane View Post
    Not quiet tru.

When i trie to logon at the support page, the message are that my account are deactivated ;)
    This is an forum and not quiet the same as the support page ;)

Thanks
    Hi Juliane,

The support site actually uses a different account system as it is hosted by a third party provider. However, you do not need to create an account on the Customer Support portal in order to contact support, the email submission and phone numbers available there are open to anyone.

Thanks and apologies for any confusion

+ Reply to Thread