+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got two NEW friend players playing now but...

Rift Disciple

Default Got two NEW friend players playing now but...

They signed up before I could tell them about the new refer a friend! They just see me playing rift all the time then they asked me, 'yo is rift any good?' I tell them yes, then boom the next day they are playing. Any way I can still somehow get the bonuses from the refer a friend? Thanks!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Tiniky View Post
    They signed up before I could tell them about the new refer a friend! They just see me playing rift all the time then they asked me, 'yo is rift any good?' I tell them yes, then boom the next day they are playing. Any way I can still somehow get the bonuses from the refer a friend? Thanks!
    Get your unique link and tell them to buy the game again and you'll get the bonuses. Otherwise, no.

Got twoTHOUSAND new friends playing now but..

They signed up before I could tell them about the new refer a friend! They just see me playing rift all the time then they asked me, 'yo is rift any good?' I tell them yes, then boom the next day they are playing.
    I got them in through my blog/dedicated facebook page/website/twitter. Any way I can still somehow get the bonuses from the refer a friend?

See? Not saying it isnt true but its kind of a useless post. Or better, useless two posts

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Soulaufein View Post
    Got twoTHOUSAND new friends playing now but..

They signed up before I could tell them about the new refer a friend! They just see me playing rift all the time then they asked me, 'yo is rift any good?' I tell them yes, then boom the next day they are playing.
    I got them in through my blog/dedicated facebook page/website/twitter. Any way I can still somehow get the bonuses from the refer a friend?

See? Not saying it isnt true but its kind of a useless post. Or better, useless two posts
    Well, I can prove to you that I know them IRL. One is my cousin, the other is my best friend who lives right next to me, and the other is my best friend's brother... Oh well, you do have a valid point though. Also, EVERY single one of them complained that they didn't know about the refer a friend until AFTER they purchased the game and saw it on the side. Please make this more prevalent for people purchasing the game!! Like when you go to purchase it, put "did a friend refer you?" or something..

Quote Originally Posted by Tiniky View Post
    Well, I can prove to you that I know them IRL. One is my cousin, the other is my best friend who lives right next to me, and the other is my best friend's brother...
    Proof?

We expect to see photos of you hanging out, with audio transcripts. Signed affidavits from them as well as several witnesses will also be needed.

Once you've fulfilled this burden of proof, we'll go on with the conversation believing that you do in fact know two people playing Rift IRL.

Unfortunately, that's probably not going to help your situation. If they didn't signup through your "Ascend a Friend" link, you're SOL.
    Last edited by Sneezer; 05-20-2011 at 02:04 PM.

Sez

I picked the winning numbers of the lottery last week. I wrote them on a napkin, but never bought the ticket.

Is there any way I can get some of that internet money?
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

+ Reply to Thread