+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Imediate Patch Needed (dungeons are broken)

Plane Touched

Default Imediate Patch Needed (dungeons are broken)

Ever since last hot fix.

1.) People are locked out from dungeons.. Not everyone can zone in. We have to keep quing with every group over and over until one is not saved, or reform with different members.

2.) Last boss bugs...Quest accepted, Quest Accepted... Everyone in, everyone out...quest accepted. Can't do the last boss in the dungeon... Would hope for compensation from the missing loot from the last boss which is easy, the daily reward, as well as plaques form that boss.

Video of the error which wouldn't allow the rift to spawn:
    http://youtu.be/zB5nEHFyTSw

3.) Second boss (bird boss) now falls through the mountain when he dies and can not be looted, more wasted time...loot...plaques. More loot from the next dungeon.

We finally disband and quite. These are all new since the last hotfix.

Our group has made tickets about this. We were going to right it off but the whole guild is having troubles, and more importantly the whole server is at least having lock out LFG issues. Please revert this last patch.

We have been experiencing this as well. This was one of the worst "hotfixes" I've ever seen. Completely ruined a system that was working perfectly fine, and butchered it.

Personally I love the quest accepted noise, but yes, I agree that that sounds quite annoying. Fortunately, it sounds like they're doing a hotfix in just a few hours that fixes at least one of the problems.
    Arianne of Sanctum, Shadefallen (PvE-RP)

Plane Touched

Yes... Imagine doing a whole run. With bugs...Then your on the last boss..and you get the quest acceptance in T2, tell your in the blue in the face and nobody can complete your daily. Not fun.

Ascendant

Well, people HAVE been complaining that the dungeons are too easy now, so I just Trion just made 'em harder.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Hey all,

We're looking into this issue - we'll let you know if we require any additional information, thanks!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Hey all,

We're looking into this issue - we'll let you know if we require any additional information, thanks!
    It's good to know that you're looking into this issue. Could you also look into the difficulty issue while you're at it?

RIFT Guide Writer Kutsuu Isback's Avatar

Now 6 hotfixes into 1.2 and nobody could spare the time to update a few weapons for those of us who have completed the saga quest.
    http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii144/sparks03max/kutsmuffinsig.png

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #9

Quote Originally Posted by Kutsuu Isback View Post
    Now 6 hotfixes into 1.2 and nobody could spare the time to update a few weapons for those of us who have completed the saga quest.
    Weapon upgrades to the saga quests are coming in the next weekly update (likely on Wednesday), these changes follow a separate release path than Hot Fix issues do.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Elrar; 05-20-2011 at 02:17 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Weapon upgrades to the saga quests are coming in the next weekly update (likely on Wednesday), these changes follow a separate release path than Hot Fix issues do.

Thanks,
    You must be joking...

I've never seen a community rep troll a forum harder. Eleventy billion threads about an issue causing players to quit the game, multiples specifically begging for a response, any response, and nothing is said. Threads are either closed or moved into the Dungeons forum and left to fester, at apparently random whim with no particular direction.

But one post asking for an update about an issue that is slightly annoying to a handful of folks? BAM! All over that.
    Last edited by Goryus; 05-20-2011 at 02:34 PM.

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

I can't think of any big issue on which they haven't said anything. Transfers? They've said things about it. LFD? They've said things about it.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Quote Originally Posted by Goryus View Post
    You must be joking...

I've never seen a community rep troll a forum harder. Eleventy billion threads about an issue causing players to quit the game, multiples specifically begging for a response, any response, and nothing is said. Threads are either closed or moved into the Dungeons forum and left to fester, at apparently random whim with no particular direction.

But one post asking for an update about an issue that is slightly annoying to a handful of folks? BAM! All over that.
    It may be because , the mods here are only not allowed to comment on issues that have no official stand.
    Minsc and Boo
    All time favorite RPG characters.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by xtorma View Post
    It may be because , the mods here are only not allowed to comment on issues that have no official stand.
    Then they could really go out on a limb and say something like, "Hi guys, we don't have any update for you yet, but we're aware of your concerns and looking into it."

Rift Chaser

Gory, half of your posts have nothing to do with glitches or bugs, therefore irrelevant. Dungeons too easy? Oh wow, this is the first time anybody has ever said that in an MMO. Gamers crying about gameplay and bugs are two different things. Stop whining about what the devs post on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast