Closed Thread
Page 3 of 216 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Official Beta Selection Thread

Default Pick Me :) or don't but start the beta please.

I am trying to be succinct because I think short and to the point is the feedback that the devs of a game will appreciate.

• Your experience as an MMO gamer
    I have played many MMO's either in beta or the trials that are offered. My main paid for MMO's have been FFXI, LotRO, and Fallen Earth. FFXI I have played for 7 years now with an active sub for most of that time although I un-subbed last month. LotRO I played all through closed beta, bought a founders copy and then was bored after less than 6 months of playing the live game. I periodically go back and try to get into LotRO again but so far no success. Fallen Earth is my current active MMO. I don't know if it will make it long term but I do love the concept and the game up until level cap. Then it gets boring for me because I don't like PVP and they don't have a lot of PVE that is challenging. I also love the crafting and Role Play in Fallen Earth but it is just not enough to keep me playing although I have subbed continuously since it started.

• Your experience as a tester
    I have been in stress tests and open betas for numerous MMO's but these are just the games I beta tested (LotRO, AoC, Alganon,Aion, Alloids, Archlord, DDO, Fallen Earth, Gods and Heroes (the one they canceled when they were in beta), Mortal Online, RFOnline, STO, Warhammer online, World of Warcraft, and several other FTP titles. I spent a lot of time and contributed most to the LotRO, DDO, and Fallen Earth beta. LotRO I was active in beta from Beta 1 up through the first expansion. I was also a tester on their closed test server, and now I may have to kill myself for mentioning it. DDO I played through beta and for a month or so after it went live. Fallen Earth I started testing during closed beta and still regularly bug report even now.

All the games I have beta tested I still submit bug reports if I notice a bug while I am playing. LotRO was my most in depth testing due to when I started. Actually for that game I totally liked finding bugs, critiquing crafting and commenting on class balance. I actually found beta testing LotRO more fun than playing it. Maybe i burned myself out or maybe that game was just not my cup of tea.

•Why you want to be a Rift Beta tester
    I would like to beta test Rift to help make the game fun and engrossing. I think I bring a different point of view from a lot of the forum users I see because I have never seriously played EQ or EQ2 or Vangaurd. My comments will come from my background in FFXI, LotRO and Fallen Earth. And.... I acually like to beta test. I enjoy testing balance, going through quests and trying every single skill under every condition I can find. Plus I am an explorer so I like to see if I can find cool things and maybe even get outside the map.

I have two computers I can play on depending on what you need for testing. One is a gaming computer I just built (I7, 6GB RAM, ATI 5850), and the other is a 3 year old gateway that was a decent computer at the time I bought it(Core2 Quad 2.4GHz, 3GB, NVIDIA 8800GTS). I am over 18.

Good luck everyone hope to see you in Beta.
    Last edited by Shemei; 08-10-2010 at 03:06 AM. Reason: cleaned up the format a little

MMOs played:
    UO - about a year
    EQ - 3 years
    EQ2 - 4 years
    DAOC - 4 years
    WOW - off and on for 2 years
    fallen Earth - couple months
    EVE - couple months
    Anarchy Online - 4 months or so
    Planetside - 2 years
    SWG - from beta to the NGE
    Asherons Call - 4 months
    WAR - about a yearish
    Age of Conan - 4 months
    City of Heroes - off and on for about 6 months
    Final Fantasy XI - about a month
    Neocron - 2 months maybe
    Shadowbane - 6 months
    Aion - 4-5 months

Close tested: EQ2, WoW, Fallen Earth, Planetside, SWG, WAR, City of Heroes, Age of Conan. Shadowbane, Horizons(istaria I think its called now), Vanguard. Aion.
    Beta: DAOC, Final Fantasy XI, Anarchy Online, Asherons Call, Earth and Beyond, Tabula Rasa, Darkfall, Mortal.

• Why you want to be a Rift Beta tester

I would like to be a Beta tester because i think i have a fairly good background in beta testing as well as playing MMOs, I have found quite a few bugs in my testing career and have been in direct communication with the Developers with precise critiques and clear communication. I can offer feedback on a variety of playstyles, as you can tell from my gaming background I come from various styles of games from Pure PVP to more PVE oriented games. In most of those games i played at a pretty hardcore level and reached the endgame in many. So whether it be high end raid content to PVP content to even solo or group content, i have a lot of experience in all (except crafting i don't do crafting heh).I am very excited about rift and its direction and hope i can help in my little way to make rift the best it possibly can be. And Im Bald.

going to give my lower end PC for the benefit of tweaking the games minimum spec, if you need me to list my upper end PC as well i can do so.

windows Vista (with latest SP)
    4GB ram
    Intell core 2 6400 (2.13Ghz)
    Radeon 4670 1gb card
    10gb is available
    DX 10
    DSL

Hope to see you in beta
    Last edited by Apoth; 08-10-2010 at 07:00 AM.

WTB the above item .... mine broke

Multiplayer Batteltech on Genie
    Multiplayer Battletech on AoL, Gamestorm
    Legends of Kesmai on Gamestorm
    Ultima Online
    Everquest
    Helbreath International
    Star Wars Galaxies
    Lineage ][
    EVE
    Silkroad Online
    World of Warcraft
    Vanguard Saga of Heros
    Age of Conan
    Warhammer Online
    Lord of the Rings Online

In Multiplayer Battletech I went from being a Lance Member to Executive Officer of Comm Guard over a several year period. Eventually moved into Mechwarrior IV and started the Black Hearts regiment of the Disciples of Carnage. Moved from that to making the Black Hearts an independent guild and eventually was asked to represent House Kurita in War!Online. We maintained the House Kurita name through Lineage][. After Lineage ][ we reverted back to the Black Hearts and maintained that name until the formation of Fallout in Vanguard. Fallout has been a server/world first in Vanguard, Age of Conan and Warhammer Online. We have been idling in various games with the failure of Aion and the three previous mentioned titles and are looking for a new game to call home. We have high hopes for Rift and one other game we have been watching.

Multiplayer Battletech 3025
    Helbreath International
    Lineage ][
    Silkroad Online
    Lord of the Rings Online
    Vanguard Saga of Heros
    Age of Conan
    Darkfall Online
    Warhammer Online
    Mortal Online
    Star Trek Online
    Runes of Magic
    Various Windows Betas

I am the co-guild leader of a pvp/pve guild and want to help contribute to the develop of what I see as one of the only two games on the horizon for old school players that are looking for more of a challange. Also, to see a good product released and not another Vanguard fiasco with a game that should never having been released being released. Maybe you guys will listen and fix problems instead of burying your head in the sand like Sigil did.

I am over 18 years old

My system more than meets your requirements:
    i7 proccessor
    260gtx video card
    6 gigs of ram
    Windows 7 64 bit
    10meg broadband
    Last edited by Starsong; 08-09-2010 at 06:08 PM.

The first mmo I ever tried was Ultima Online, but sadly the combination of living with my parents and dial up internet meant I never was able to play it for any longer periods of time. Just a week here and there. The next step was when a friend gave me his EQ2 beta account... I enjoyed it alot and started playing it right away at release and for a couple of months onwards. Then all my friends ended up playing WoW so I decided to join them to see what the **** all the fuss was about. Said and done I ended up playing that game for a couple of years, up to right after TBC or so before I got bored of it and started looking elsewhere.

After that I've been dabbling with pretty much every "big" western mmorpg on the market (Darkfall, Vanguard, Mortal Online, STO, Fallen Earth, Age of Conan etc) but mostly just for a month here and there. The exceptions are Lotro, WAR, EQ2 and Eve that I've spent the last two or so years jumping between.

I've managed to get in to quite a few beta tests over the years. Those I can think of from the top of my head:

Warhammer Online
    Eve Online
    Battletech: 3025 (Such a shame that game never launched, I really enjoyed it)
    Vanguard
    Fallen Earth
    Star Trek Online
    Both WoW expansions
    Age of Conan
    Tabula Rasa

To be honest, I simply enjoy beta testing. There's something about helping prepare a game for launch that is rather satisfying, and doing it for Rift would both be an honour and a pleasure concidering how it is the first game on the horizon for quite som time that seems really, really promising. I really want to see this game succeed and if I somehow can help it along the way I would gladly spend my time doing so.

System Specs:

AMD Phenom X4 965 cpu
    4gb RAM
    Win 7 x64
    ATI Radeon 5770

Soulwalker

Experience:
    1. Everquest (4 years)
    2. DAoC (1 year)
    3. Shadowbane (1 year)
    4. World of Warcraft (3 years)
    5. Vanguard: Saga of Heroes (1 year)
    6. Everquest 2 (2 years)
    Beyond this list is a much longer one with much shorter gaming durations. There are very few MMORPGs, or MMO-Xs, that I have not played.

In many of these games I began as a beta tester. In very few did I begin in anything less than the second stage of beta, never was I an alpha tester. That said, I have always been very interested in game design, as well as my own personal enjoyment of the genre, so by actively participating in MMORPG betas, I feel I have some control over the overall destiny of the game. I have always been an active beta tester (as opposed to an active beta player). I am confident in my ability to find strange bugs and exploits, and report them (anyone remember the Kaladim duck-jump trick to get onto the roof? Didn't think so!). I am also very proud of my own game-sense, and general conceptual understanding of what makes these sorts of games fun and new.

RIFT itself stands out as a high quality product in such an early stage, and that gets me exited. Furthermore, it has Galenite onboard, a member of the community I have come to respect and follow. I have been an active member of some "Elite" guild messageboards (of whom I dare not name!), and use that as an explanation for my devotion to the genre, and interest in development.

I came here as soon as the community was launched, and made a few threads before I lost faith in the forum. The threads I made seemed to have a fair amount of interest (...PvP!), but I myself couldn't stand the high amount of fanboyism and little amount of actual information, so I went on an extended hiatus until further information was to be released, or a beta application was to be submitted. Thus, here I am.

My computer meets the required specifications and I am indeed over 18 years old. Proof of such can be given when necessary.

General specifications are: 3.2 Ghz Dual Core cpu; 4 GB ram; 9800 GTS gpu; Windows XP and 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Maladhiel View Post
    Hi there, Abigale! You see? This is what I love about you guys. So far, you've delivered what you've promised! And here you are posting the information about beta that you mentioned in the podcast. Thumbs up to you! So ... why am I here? Well, I want to take part in beta, of course! So I guess I'd better get started in giving you the information that you require.

Experience as an MMO gamer
    Unlike some of the members that have been here for a while, I'm relatively "new" when it comes to MMOs. My very first MMO was Lord of the Rings Online. I joined that MMO in June 2007 and enjoyed it very much. I still enjoy it at times, but I don't play it as often as I used to. I actually canceled my subscription for it in late 2008, early 2009.

During that time, I joined Hellgate London ... but that didn't last long. Many believed that game was released too soon, and perhaps it was. It was hard to get into the game after the big failed release. Then online support was pulled in early 2009. When I am in the mood to play it, it's not longer "online" - but single player mode.

Around the same time (do you see a trend here?), I also was persuaded by some friends to play World of Warcraft. I'm quite the alt-aholic in that game.

In 2009, I became a subscriber to Aion. The game is very visually stunning ... and who doesn't like to have the ability to fly. Of course, the longer a game has been out, one sees some of the glaring errors that they may have been blinded to early on. I'm not sure, at this time, if I will keep my subscription.

So ... the MMOs I still continue to play to date include my reactivated LOTRO account (just recently reactivated a couple of weeks ago), WoW and Aion. But to be honest, I've been looking for something MORE for quite some time now. I get a little bit of it in all the games that I still play, but I would love to find it in a single game (if possible). This is probably why I've had my eye on several upcoming games of late. I'm pretty excited about ALL of them ... Rift included!

Experience as a Tester
    The first beta test I ever took part in was for the aforementioned Hellgate London. That occurred in 2007. I'd never beta tested a game before, and I think I was floundering with Hellgate London in what I was supposed to do. Granted, I did join beta very close to launch, so the game was basically finished by that point. I think my main reason for joining that beta was just to see what it was like in beta. The game had been so hyped up that I felt I needed to be part of it. Sadly ... the game shot out of the starting gate limping and lame due to server issues on the day of launch, which clouded the rest of the game's online life until the plug was pulled in 2009.

My next experience with beta testing took place when I preordered Aion - which granted me access to the closed beta. I would say that I got most of my beta testing experience from testing Aion. I mainly found myself looking through quest dialogue and text to look for spelling and grammar errors. Nothing pulls a player out of immersion faster than these kinds of glaring mistakes. Other things I looked for were graphical glitches that kinda made you go "WTF?!" *LOL*

I recently got accepted into the LOTRO Free-to-Play beta test (and I'm allowed to mention that now cuz the NDA was recently lifted!). Of course, since I had been a member previously, I found it difficult to focus on my "job". Though, I think I did as well as could be expected. Even there, I found myself really paying close attention to dialogue and text. My focus on these things probably comes from being a Writing Minor in undergraduate college.

I am attempting to get into some other betas (Rift included) this year (and next). Whether I get into any of them remains to be seen. I've gotten into one so far, but since I haven't seen any information regarding NDA, I won't mention which game.

Why a Rift Beta Tester
    I will be honest and I'd be liar if I didn't say this right up front (or failed to say it in the first place): this game intrigues me to the nth degree!! The concept of rifts, of the dynamically changing world fascinates the explorer that resides inside of me. Getting in would be like finally getting a long awaited novel (hard cover). You want to immediately jump right in and feel the immersion, trying with all your might not to get distracted (or to ruin things by peeking at future chapters).

However, I plan to reign in my baser instincts when it comes to this game. I feel that I have a job to do. Just like with Aion and LOTRO, I've already decided that if I get into the Rift beta, I want to really pay close attention to quest dialogue and text to make sure things make sense so immersion isn't broken. Of course, text won't be my only focus. If this beta has certain areas and things they want to focus testing on I want to do my very best to test as hard as my computer will allow so that any bugs can and will be found ... especially weird graphics glitches. I remember seeing a video on YouTube of a beta test ... where the person's character fell off a cliff ... and just kept falling and falling and falling. It took like 10 minutes before the game finally decided that the person was really dead. *LOL* Things like that. Let me at 'em! I'm pretty anal retentive ... so I think I might be a good beta tester for you guys ... in whatever capacity you see fit.

Miscellaneous Information
    - I am over 18 (almost times 2).
    - Windows XP SP3 (which I believe is the latest); 32-bit
    - 3 GB of RAM
    - Core 2 Duo 6700 @ 2.66 GHz
    - 512 MB Nvidia 9800 GTX+
    - Plenty of hard drive space (probably getting a slave drive soon)
    - 2 DVD-ROM drives and I think both are 16X
    - DirectX 9.0c.
    - I'm not sure about my sound card, but I'm sure it meets your mentioned requirements.

So ... I think that about covers it! I hope I wasn't too verbose. :O)) I wish you luck in choosing your testers. And I wish you even more luck hammering out all the nuances of the game for its (hopefully) 2011 release! In the meantime, I'll see you on the forum!
    I got same.

Your experience as an MMO gamer

World of Warcraft/ 3 years
    Dark Age of Camelot/ 5 years, still play once in a while.
    Asherons Call/ 3 years
    Warhammer/ 1 year
    Everquest 2/ 1.5 years
    Dungons and Dragons/ still playing on and off since release
    Guild Wars/ Still playing on and of since release
    UO/1.5 Year

Few others that i didnt play long like eve, swg , Aion, AoC, Vanguard, perfect world, etc

Your experience as a tester
    I have beta tested the following:

Vanguard
    DAoC
    Warhammer
    SWG
    WoW
    Everquest 2
    Shadowbane
    AoC
    FFXIV
    FF online
    D&D
    AoC 2
    Aion
    Darkfall
    Pirates of the Burning Sea
    Star Trek Online
    Few others , to long to list, including the asian mmos i have beta tested.

Why you want to be a Rift Beta tester
    I like to be on the cutting edge, help improve the game by truly testing and reporting. I actually try to find and log any bugs I find (including potential exploits). If there are more than one, I like to try each healing class to level 10 before choseing one. I understand its beta, and play through the crashes, buggs, and other issues.
    Some of the things i am realy good at are:
    Finding weird stuff
    Finding rare problems
    Figuring out how to break stuff
    Finding holes in zone walls or places you can get stuck. (I think i realy excel at this one.)

I am over 18 and My computer

Windows 7 64 bit
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 240 Processor (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
    Memory: 5120MB RAM
    8420MB available
    EVGA GTS 250 1GB 256-bit
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    speakers (optional) ( i dont normaly play with sound in beta if i plan on playing the game, unless its required)
    Cable Modem
    Last edited by CotP-1; 08-09-2010 at 05:29 PM.

Guess I'll try my luck with this one =)

MMO beta-testing experiences:

I've been to WoW closed beta, as well as Vanguard, Age of Conan and Mortal Online.

MMOs I have played are:

EQ2 / WoW / Vanguard / Rune Magic / Aion / Lineage 2 / EVE Online / Planet Side / Maybe More

My current system info:

MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
    4GB RAM
    AMD Athlon X2 QL-62
    ATI Radeon 3100 Graphics ;)
    ADSL 50 Mbit/s

Note

Personally I consider myself to be a rather critical person who pays a lot attention to detail. I enjoy it to have a direct impact on game development process and I think that more often than not being involved in the testing phase of a game offers a good chance to change or improve things.
    However I must admit that testing a game 24/7 isn't the only reason why I wish to get into the beta. In the first place it's the fun to play a new game and to explore new fantastic worlds which make me want to participate. Yet I find the bugs annoying enough to report them so I can thereafter enjoy the gaming process all the more ;)

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    Last edited by Skink; 08-10-2010 at 02:43 AM.

Hello,

Here is my list of games that I have participated in Beta:

*DAOC
    *Horizons
    *EQ2
    *City of Heroes/Villans
    *World of Warcraft
    *Star Wars Galaxies
    *LOTRO
    *Guild Wars
    *Vanguard
    *Warhammer Online
    *Age of Conan
    *Aion

Here is the games I have played:

*AC2
    *Horizons
    *EQ2
    *City of Heroes
    *World of Warcraft
    *Star Wars Glaxies
    *LOTRO
    *Guild Wars
    *Warhammer Online

Why do I want to participate in the Beta for Rift?
    That is somewhat of a difficult question. There are a lot of folks that will give the, what I feel, is the default answer. Which is to test the game, find the bugs and other stuff in the game that might need to be tweaked. I feel the same way also. But I got to thinking, what would I like to get out of beta? I know that seems to be a selfish answer, but I bear with me. Since I am in a leadership position with my Guild, The Heroic Dead, It will be one of my responsibilities to assist the other players that are first starting the game, once its released. So, while I am testing, will also be learning all the other parts of this game. Some if these items will be the Guild System, Crafting, how to tweak the UI, ect.

System Specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100226-1909)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Dell Inc
    System Model: XPS 630i
    BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 4094MB RAM
    Page File: 1624MB used, 6560MB available
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode
    Card name: ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series
    Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
    Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x689E)
    DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
    Display Memory: 2805 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 1014 MB
    Shared Memory: 1790 MB
    Current Mode: 1600 x 1200 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 265.4 GB
    Total Space: 476.8 GB
    Last edited by Thekk_Kheelan; 08-09-2010 at 05:20 PM.
    "Live as brave men; and if fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts."

Shadowlander

Your Experience as an MMO Gamer
    MMO's played:

Dark Age of Camelot (8 years)
    Vanuard - Saga of Heroes (3 years)
    Ultima Online (2 Months)
    Entropia Universe (1 Month (Most boring game ever...))
    Lord of the Rings Online (6 Months)
    Age of Conan (2 Months (Only as trial so i can chat with guild mates))
    Aion (3 Months)

Experience as a Beta Tester:
    I dont have much experience as a beta tester, i got into the Vanguard beta but didnt have much time for it along with doing coursework.

Why i would like to join the Rift Beta.

I would like to join the Rift Beta for a few reasons, I want to be able to assist the devs in kicking out most of the bugs before release, Like everyone else, I want to get the chance to play, I dont want to see Rift have a crappy release still with lots of bugs like what happened with Vanguard, Most of the dev team gone and lots of players leaving... I would like to see this game reach its full potential.

My Puter Specs...

Intel® Core™ i5-650 Processor
    Windows® 7 Professional
    ATI Radeon HD 5450
    - 1GB memory
    4GB Ram
    1Tb Hard Drive
    Last edited by Malteaser; 08-10-2010 at 07:15 AM.

Shadowlander

My Experience:
    Everquest for around 6 years (only joined cos my partner was always on it so I made a trial to see what the fuss was about...got hooked)
    WoW for 3 years on and off.
    Everquest 2 coming up to a year now.

Testing experience: WoW original

Why do I want to test?
    I want to help make this game the best fantasy mmo out there for people, and yes of course I want to play it too, im only human (or elven I cant recall now...). I know whats involved in testing and what can happen in the process of it. I really want to do my bit for fans of fantasy mmo out there and help you guys have a smooth run up to launch and thereafter. Would be such an honour to be of some help in any way I can.

My pc meets the minimum specifications listed, and im very much over 18.

Thanks X

I am 25 years old.

My MMO gaming started back in high school with Earth and Beyond, which I played until the game was shut down. From there I played a variety of games that didnt really hold my interest for very long until I started playing Vanguard: Saga of Heroes. I played Vanguard for 3 years as both a casual gamer and later as a hard core raider in the guild Trinity, with whom I am still with today.

I believe I would be a good beta tester for Rift: Planes of Telara because I not only have expierience playing MMOs but Beta testing them also. Also as an NCO in the United States Army I've developed fantastic teamwork/team building skills, I am able to communicate clearly and concisely and have enormous attention to detail. I have been following Rift since it was announced as Heroes of Telara back June 2009 and have been a member over at Telara Central since then.

The games I've played in no particular order:
    Vanguard: saga of Heroes
    City of Heroes
    Warhammer Online
    Age of Conan
    Lineage 2
    City of Villains
    Star Trek Online
    Champions Online
    Star Wars Galaxies
    Planetside
    Everquest I & II
    and a few more that didn't really leave any lasting memory in my mind.

I have beta tested:
    City of Heroes (closed)
    Star Trek Online (closed)
    Champions online (closed)
    Vanguard (closed)
    Allods (closed)

I've also played countless single player games but that list would be way to long for this thread.

My system specs:
    Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Alienware
    System Model: m17x - R1 Series
    BIOS: Default System BIOS
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T8300 @ 2.40GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
    Memory: 3070MB RAM

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GT
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce 9800M GT
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Display Memory: 1779 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 499 MB
    Shared Memory: 1279 MB
    Last edited by Danlm; 08-09-2010 at 05:52 PM.

Nice to see you found time to post this Abi

Listing the "larger" MMO's I've played for a longer period of time:

Ultima Online (My first).
    Lineage II
    World of Warcraft
    Lord of the rings online
    EverQuest II
    Warhammer Online
    Age of Conan
    Aion

Beta experience:

Loads of smaller MMOs
    Late WoW beta
    Age of Conan, some late testing and stress testing
    Aion

Why I would want to be in Rift beta?

I want to be able to help out from early beta to find bugs and other problems that might come across.
    It's an interesting game and would like to see more of it, would want to help things fine tuned.
    And of course get more beta experience

System specs are:

Windows 7
    3.8 GHz dual core processor
    Radeon 5850 HD
    4GB RAM

And an age of 22.

Soulwalker

MMO Experience:
    EQ1
    Asheron's Call
    DAOC
    Anarchy Online
    EQ2
    WOW
    City of Heroes
    Guild Wars

Beta experience:
    EQ1
    EQ2
    WOW
    City of Heroes
    Vanguard

Reasons I want to beta test: First and foremost, I want to play the game. It looks fun and I'm eager to try it. I also enjoy being part of the early process and seeing the game shape up to what will hopefully be a fun game. I've been playing and *****ing about MMO's for over a decade now.

PC:
    i7 Q720 1.6ghz
    8 gigs of RAM
    WIndows 7 64bit
    Radeon Mobility 5870 - 1gig ram

MMOs beta:

Asheron's Call 1
    Requiem: Bloodymare
    Runes of Magic
    Lord of the Rings Online
    2 Moons

MMOs played:

Asheron's Call 1 (7 years)
    Horizons
    Ryzom
    Requiem: Bloodymare
    Runes of Magic
    Lord of the Rings Online

My experience with MMOs goes back to 1999 with AC1 and I have been playing MMOs since that time to present. I feel I have the necessary understanding of the genre to be a contributor to the development of this game.

Windows 7 Ultimate
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
    4 GB RAM
    Nvidia 8800GT 512 MB

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 216 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast