eq2 05-09
    Vg Beta to now
    Aion 5 months
    WAR 1 year
    LOTRO 2 years
    STO 4 hours
    CoH 6 months

Testing Experience

Eq1, Vg, Aion and many many closed and open betas.

Why would I want to Beta Test Rift:

I Started playing mmo at the age of 11. Since then it is the only kind of games i really enjoy . When i saw Rift's website few months ago it made me feel back in my early days. I would like to join the beta to really help the game get ready for its launch. Most of the recent games fell badly because of their terrible launches and so far i really believe in Trion and i would like to be a little part in their success. I am a really big fan of group play so i would be a great tester for this aspect of the game!. I am currently in school so i can play from 20-30 hours a week
    im 23 now

system Specs

Win 7 home premium edition 64 bits
    Intel 930 I7 2.8ghz
    4 G Ram
    ATI radeon HD 5870
    Last edited by Zephyroth; 08-12-2010 at 09:26 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please consider the following as my application to help with Beta testing.

Experience as an MMO gamer:
    Everquest 2 (Started there - 2004 until March 2010)
    WoW (Two Months)
    Lord of the Rings Online (2 Months)
    DAoC (1 month)
    Everquest 1 (Trial)
    Star Wars Galaxies (Trial)
    Guild Wars (2006 -2008 on and off),
    Warhammer (6 Months)
    City of Heroes / City of Villains(3 months)
    Perfect World International (About a week)
    Allods(Two weeks),
    Runes of Magic (Four Months)

Experience as a Beta Tester
    Vanguard (Beta Tester)
    Warhammer (Beta Tester)
    Aion (Beta Tester)
    Age of Conan (Open Beta)

Why do I want to be a Rift Beta Tester?
    When I first found Rift: Planes of Telara, I became excited at the prospect of a game that looked and seemed truly different from everything else that is on the market. I would like to help out in any way I can, whether it's for stress testing, finding text or grammatical errors in quests, class imbalance or "broken abilities". I want to be a Rift Beta tester because I want to be able to say that I played a small part in helping Rift be a great game. I follow orders easily and can write reports succinctly. I have a very good eye for detail and believe that I would be an asset. I enjoy breaking things... This could help too.

I am 34 years of age and my computer specs exceed the requirements for beta.
    - Windows 7, 64
    - 4GB Ram
    - Intel Core 2 Quad
    - 512mb Nvidia 8800GT
    -Everything else.

Thank you for your consideration.

Krush
    Last edited by Krushiev; 08-10-2010 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Corrected specs.

Soulwalker

Default Placeholder

Experience as a MMO Gamer:
    WAR
    LOTRO
    WoW
    Aion
    Vanguard
    Mortal Online

Your experience as a tester:
    Vanguard
    Aion
    WAR
    Mortal Online
    Face of Mankind
    Global Agenda

I beta test whatever I can get my hands on! Most of the beta testing I have done is stress test related.

Why do you want to be a Rift Beta tester?

I want to help create a great gaming experience. I want to assist the developers in tweaking and fixing their masterpiece! 20 year old video game addict.... one of many right?

Computer Specs
    CPU: Intel Core i7 920 (2.67GHz)
    RAM: 6 GB
    GPU: 2 nVidia GTX 285's OCx cards
    Sound: onboard/ Creative Wireless WoW Headset
    Mouse: Logitech G9
    Keyboard: Logitech G15

Dual Monitors!

I would like to add that I have no posts as of right now because I stumbled upon this today! Also I can not stand the people that just post to talk trash about games and their developers.
    Last edited by Sarverous; 08-09-2010 at 05:55 PM.

Please consider my application to help out, though I will try and keep it pretty short for you. I have a feeling you will be reading a lot of these over the next few days.

Your experience as an MMO gamer

I have been MMO gaming for eleven years now, starting with classic Everquest, though as that game changed into something I wasnt looking for I started to look further afield.

Along the way I have played, for varying times, Everquest 2 (which I am back with for the time, while waiting for R:PoT), AoC, Darkfall, Ryzom, ATiTD, and Vanguard (where I would probably still be now if SOE showed any faith in it's long term future).

I have had past experience as a EQ2 AGM on the EU servers, though I play US whenever possible.

Your experience as a tester

I have had CB experience in DDO, and The Chronicles of Spellborn, and OB in a few other games, though they were mainly stress testing roles so very little was required beyond showing up. I am fully aware of what is expected of a beta tester.

Why you want to be a Rift Beta tester

To help achieve a game that I want to play. It's that simple.

The whole philosophy that this project is built on appeals to me deeply, from the base game design to the concentration on community. It's just refreshing to finally find a company that seems to 'get it' and is willing to invest their energies into the areas I feel are most important. If I can help move that forward then great, I would be happy to do so.

I feel I can bring an energy, commitment, and honesty to this part of the development process, doing the job at hand and (maybe even) having a few laughs along the way. I am self employed and available nightly, according to whatever schedule that is required, and I am (sadly) very much over 18 and easily meet the required specs.

Thanks for the consideration
    Last edited by Vesavius; 08-12-2010 at 06:47 AM.

MMO experience:
    EQ1 - 5 years (4+ at release, 6 months progression) (overlapped other games when I went to only Raiding login)
    Asherons Call 1 - 6 months
    EQ2 - 3-6 months
    SWG - 6-9 months
    DAoC - 1.5 years
    CoH/CoV - 3-6 months
    Eve - 1 year
    Horizons - 1 year
    WoW - 1.5-2 years (in 3 blocks)
    Vanguard:SoH - 1.5-2 years
    Aion - 1 year
    Rising Force Online - 6-9 months

Dabbled, but less than 3 months each;
    Perfect World, 9Dragons, Lineage2, Asherons Call 2, Earth&Beyond, SWG-NGE.

=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Tester;
    Lineage2 - open beta
    Horizons - late closed, open and release
    Vanguard - late closed 2 through open and release
    Aion - all 4 beta events (not true beta, only localization not much mechanics)

=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Why do I want to be in Beta?
    I feel I have decent communication skills when coordinating in game activities and am impartial enough to report errors as I see them, not compile a list to exploit later. Some years ago I worked for a PnP gaming company doing modules for the rpg "Empire of the Petal Throne" later "Swords and Glory", and so feel I have a sense for game balance and flow.
    I am over 18 and have been playing computer rpg's since Wizardry 1 on an AppleII.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    System
    CPU: Intel i7 875 (2.93GHz, 8 cores)
    RAM: 4GB
    GPU: nVidia 460 (Fermi, DX11, 768MB)
    Sound: SoundBlaster X-Fi, 2+1 speakers, USB Stereo+Mic Headphones
    Kybd: Logitech G15
    Mouse: MS MX518 wired
    Net: Comcast Cable 22MB DL, 2.5MB UL
    Last edited by CyclopsSlayer; 08-09-2010 at 04:59 PM.

• Your experience as an MMO gamer

World of Warcraft - 4 years.

From hardcore (6 days/w 5hr/d raids) playing in huge guilds, to casual playing in my friends' guild.
    From high-end PvE to high-end PvP with different classes. (aq40/naxx40, 2300+ 5v5)
    Guild leader, officer, main tank, leader of 5v5 top arena team.

Aion - 8 months.
    Hardcore, officer in my leveling guild, were in no1 guild on our server when I quit (on Abyss points).

-Age of Conan - 2 months. Casual.
    -Fallen Earth - 2 months. Casual.
    -Lord of the Rings - 1 month. Casual.
    -Vanguard - Current. Casual.

• Your experience as a tester

-Aion open beta.
    -Fallen Earth open beta.
    -Work as an IT consultant on software development.

• Why you want to be a Rift Beta tester

Simple, I want to find defects and gameplay issues so that Rift can get the quality release it deserves. Rift is the ONLY game where I'm actively a part of the community at the moment. Being an avid MMO fan and having a degree in Computer Science, I know I would contribute a lot in a Beta test phase, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered applying. Apart from that, I do have alot of time to put into beta testing right now.

My specs are quad core 3ghz, HD5870, 4Gb Ram, Win Xp.

Best Regards and good luck to all of you.

My previous experience in gaming can be found here within the How Old are you in MMO Years thread. The condensed version is:

Played:
    Everquest
    Everquest 2
    City of Heroes
    Vanguard
    Age of Conan
    Champions Online
    World of Warcraft
    Aion

Tested:
    Everquest 2
    Vanguard
    Champions Online
    Aion

As for why I would like to test Rift: Planes of Telara there are many reasons. Foremost I want to see the game, I'm not going to claim otherwise straight away as anyone who is posting here is just as excited as I am to play. In addition I want to give feedback on the game. I have been spending my free time playing an MMO for many years now and have seen many approaches to quests, skills, pacing, and environment. I have also developed a keen sense of what I want and expect as a player to happen during my playtime; I would like to give the team my thoughts on how Rift meets those expectations or what needs to be done to meet them. I realize this sounds like I think I know the way everything should be and that everyone should be playing my way, but that is not what I mean. The reason I don't have a high post is the same reason why I think I would make an excellent tester: I'm not here for speculation. I'm here for the concrete nuts and bolts of this game and I wouldn't hesitate to let the team know when I saw something that wasn't right or that didn't live up to expectations.

Specs:
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 @ 3Ghz
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
    HDDs running at 7200/5400rpm as well as a SSD
    4GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 295 Video Card
    Headset/Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro Series Sound card
    26 Years Old
    8Mbps Internet
    Last edited by Caspin; 08-17-2010 at 12:27 PM.

Soulwalker

I have been playing online games since 2001 when I began playing EQ. I played EQ continuously up until 2005. SInce that time, I have played
    • EVE online - approximately two years of playtime
    • EQII - approximately three years of playtime
    • A Tale in the Desert I, II, III, and IV - about one and a half years of consolidated play time.
    • Vanguard - 3 months
    • Ryzom - 3 months

I have tested many games since 2001, both MMO and non-MMO in the closed beta portion. Examples include, Supreme Commander, Wish, Ryzom, Some Tale in the Desert titles, and others.

I would like to be a Rift Beta tester simply because I can have a positive impact on the gameplay. While others excel at raiding or at tradeskilling, I excel at using the markets, and this is an area, which for most games, is something of an afterthought. Very few games in the MMOverse have a true working marketplace, and I believe I am in an excellent position to give positive feedback, both on what works and what doesn't and the reasons why.

In addition to my gaming qualification, I have a degree in economics and I work in finance.

I would also test the game in the more tradition way, kill ten rats, run here, go there, but where I would add the most value to your game is by testing the market dynamics.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello Abi

My Exp with MMO's
    Guild Wars
    Vanguard
    WoW
    City of Heroes
    Age of Conan
    Aion
    Allods
    LOTR
    Warhammer Online

My experience as a tester

Aion All Closed Beta tests..

• Why you want to be a Rift Beta tester.
    I have been following the game development for awhile now and would love to help in some way I give honest assessments and polite critiques.

I am over 18 and my computer exceeds all the requirements.

•) W7
    • 4 GB
    • I have a quad core
    • Nvidia GeForce 285
    • 300 gb free
    • 16x dvd
    • direct x 10
    • DirectX 8.1 Compliant Sound Card - NOTE: Every sound card made since release of Windows XP meets this requirement - yes
    • Cox Cable

Hope to see you soon ....
    http://www.trinityguild.org/images/userTrinity.gif

My experience as a MMO gamer started on launch day of EQ, which I played religiously until Dark Ages of Camelot was released. I had never messed with PvP in EQ, and was quite a bit intimidated of it when I started DAoC but it didn't take long at all until I was completely enthralled with it. I played DAoC until EQ2 was released and spent the next few years devoting my MMO time between EQ2 and WoW. And most recently I spent a great deal of time playing Warhammer. I have dabbled in most every MMO released since EQ, but these are really the only ones that held my attention for any length of time. Through all this time I have gone mainly by the names Belak, Aramon, Crowl, and Mordredis

My experience as a beta tester started with Horizons which was a unique experience for me as it was the first time I had ever had the chance to test anything. I then was invited to test LoTRO in Alpha 2 which was another unique experience for me because there were so few people involved and we were able to have a great deal of "one on one" interaction with the developers. And most recently I tested WAR from September 07 until the game was released in September 08.

Like most everyone else I do very badly want to sink my teeth into Telara as soon as possible, but I also want to help shape it into a gameworld I will hopefully settle down to for a very long time.

I am in my mid 30's, and my PC exceeds all the minimum requirements.
    Dual Core 2.8ghz
    Nvidia GTX460
    4gb Ram
    100g free space
    etc etc
    Last edited by Crowl; 08-09-2010 at 05:10 PM.
    Crowl - Bahmi Justicar/Shaman/Purifier Tank
    Aramon Alshan 32 Riftstalker/34 Nightblade PVP setup
    Sunrest RP-PVP
    Foe's Watch

Everquest - 5 years (only stopped because we had children, never restarted as was a little too time intensive for us at the time with young children)
    WoW - 3 years
    Everquest 2 - 1 year to present
    Various other try outs but nothing that made me or my partner want to stay long term.

WoW beta (original WoW not an expansion test)

To help make the eventual launch of the game as smooth as possible. People are looking for the next great fantasy mmo, I want Rift to be it and I want lots of people playing it with me. To do that the beta stage must be very rigorous and Im prepared for that. I understand what it entails and the fact its not a final product, thats the point and thats what we would be there for. To find anything we can that seems wrong or out of place and also to test as much of the content as we possibly can, not just concentrating on one area you like to play. I can commit quite alot of time to this, and am prepared to do so to test out as many mechanics as I can for you. I am fully able to provide concise yet informative feedback on any issues I may find or are asked to look into.

my specs:
    Windows 7 64 bit
    2.4 dual core cpu
    8800gtx gpu
    4gb ram

Q1. What MMO Beta Test / Alpha Test experience do you have?

A1. I have beta tested UO, Fallen Age, DAoC, Wow, AoC & WAR. I am currently in a beta test that I can't talk about due to the NDA.
    I was in the Alpha and Beta Tests for Hellgate London.

Q2. What MMOs have/are you subscribed to?

A2. I was subscribed to UO from 1997 to 2001, DAoC from 2001 to 2005, WoW from 2005 to 2008, AoC from 2008 to 2010 and WAR in 2009. A group of real life friends and I migrated from DAoC to Wow to WAR.

Q3. Describe your testing rig(s).

A3. I have 4 rigs available to test with. 2 run XP and 2 run Vista (one in Ultimate) They range from a single AMD processor to dual core Intel, from 1,5 GB to 4 GB. I have both ATI and nVida GPUs. I can run DX11 on some and only DX9 on others. I have 10 Mb updoad/download ability.
    I think this combination will help me find issues with low end systems.

3 of my rigs meet or exceed all of your requirements. My primary gaming rig is:

------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Operating System: Windows Vista™ Ultimate (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.100218-0019)
    Language: Swedish (Regional Setting: Swedish)
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 05/28/07 10:54:46 Ver: 08.00.12
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
    Memory: 3070MB RAM
    Page File: 1536MB used, 10667MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DxDiag Version: 7.00.6002.18107 32bit Unicode
    --------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)
    ---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce 8600 GT
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0402&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1
    Display Memory: 1777 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 497 MB
    Shared Memory: 1279 MB
    Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Based on beta experience I may upgrade this system.

Q4. Why do you want to be a Beta Tester.

A4. I enjoy finding bugs and want to help this great game be as good as it can be at launch. I also want to get early experience so I can recommend the the game to my real life friends (we have had annual REAL LIFE guild meetings since 2004) as our next game. I am an explorer at heart I love to get off the beaten path and see what I can find. If I find mobs I kill em, If I find bugs I report em. And due to this passion for exploration I will go to places where players aren't "supposed to go". Hence, I will probably find some bugs that other players don't see.

Q5. How much time can/will you devote to testing Rift?

A5. I am retired, so I usually spend several hours per day, several days per week playing/testing MMOs. I would expect to spend 20+ hours per week on Rift.

Q6. What other background would you like to share with us?

A6. I was testing a game, Fallen Age, that was cancelled during beta. Savant, the Producer, wanted to thank his beta testers (there were 3000 of us) so he asked Mark J of Mythic if Mark could use some experienced, quality beta testers. Mark asked for the top 100 testers. I was in the top 10 on that list based on the quality of my bug reports and community activity. I became a DAoC beta tester and still play DAoC to this day.

I am retired from 40 years in the computer industry where I worked as an engineer in the early days and in marketing later. I understand how to find problems and report them in such a way that the root cause can usually be found. I am not a member of the press nor do I currently work for another game company.

Q7. Are you 18 or older?
    A7. Oh yeah, way over. I am 60+
    Last edited by MacDeath; 08-16-2010 at 01:55 AM.
    Mac

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator Arithion's Avatar

I've played mmo's since 1999 with a brief stint in UO before moving to EQ1 until end of 2003. I then moved to EQ2, WoW, VG, Lotro, WAR, AoC, Aion... just to name a few - most of which I've beta'd.

I have participated in the following closed betas: EQ2, VG, WAR, AoC, and Aion.

I love the concept and possibilities Rift presents and would love to help dig up and weed out any bugs or inconsistencies to help make the game all it can be. I'm extremely articulate and can express the issues I'm having in a clear and precise manner.
    And I don't sleep very much, so I have plenty of time ;)

I currently have two computers I would use, both of which meet the requirements:
    Latpop (which means I can play anywhere I go ):
    CPU: Intel2.o Ghz dual core
    RAM: 4GB
    GPU: nVidia 260M
    On Board Sound
    Mouse: Razer NAGA

CPU: Intel i7 930 (3.8GHz)
    RAM: 6GB
    GPU: nVidia GTX480 (1.5 GB)
    Sound: On board
    Mouse: Razer NAGA
    Connection: 60Mb cable
    The Rift Podcast Site

Telarapedia | RiftIRC
    Level 50 Bahmi Warrior - Greybriar - Primal

Soulwalker

Here is the run down.

MMO's played:
    Lineage II
    WoW
    Vanguard
    LoTRO
    AoC
    WAR
    Aion

Your experience as a tester
    I have been in Alpha for the following:

Global Agenda

I have been in Beta for the following:

Vanguard
    WAR
    Aion

Why you want to be a Rift Beta tester:

I have played many different styles of MMO's and have a lot of experience when it comes to balance. Can't really say I have been in any elite top groups or guilds. I have always been interested in helping the community and have just recently started a radio station for another game. I have plenty of time to dedicate to testing. I am usually on the computer for 4-5 hours a day.

• Windows7 (64bit)
    • 6gigs RAM
    • Quad Core 3.0
    • GTX 295(Upgrading to 2 460's)

Hi there, Abigale! You see? This is what I love about you guys. So far, you've delivered what you've promised! And here you are posting the information about beta that you mentioned in the podcast. Thumbs up to you! So ... why am I here? Well, I want to take part in beta, of course! So I guess I'd better get started in giving you the information that you require.

Experience as an MMO gamer
    Unlike some of the members that have been here for a while, I'm relatively "new" when it comes to MMOs. My very first MMO was Lord of the Rings Online. I joined that MMO in June 2007 and enjoyed it very much. I still enjoy it at times, but I don't play it as often as I used to. I actually canceled my subscription for it in late 2008, early 2009.

During that time, I joined Hellgate London ... but that didn't last long. Many believed that game was released too soon, and perhaps it was. It was hard to get into the game after the big failed release. Then online support was pulled in early 2009. When I am in the mood to play it, it's not longer "online" - but single player mode.

Around the same time (do you see a trend here?), I also was persuaded by some friends to play World of Warcraft. I'm quite the alt-aholic in that game.

In 2009, I became a subscriber to Aion. The game is very visually stunning ... and who doesn't like to have the ability to fly. Of course, the longer a game has been out, one sees some of the glaring errors that they may have been blinded to early on. I'm not sure, at this time, if I will keep my subscription.

So ... the MMOs I still continue to play to date include my reactivated LOTRO account (just recently reactivated a couple of weeks ago), WoW and Aion. But to be honest, I've been looking for something MORE for quite some time now. I get a little bit of it in all the games that I still play, but I would love to find it in a single game (if possible). This is probably why I've had my eye on several upcoming games of late. I'm pretty excited about ALL of them ... Rift included!

Experience as a Tester
    The first beta test I ever took part in was for the aforementioned Hellgate London. That occurred in 2007. I'd never beta tested a game before, and I think I was floundering with Hellgate London in what I was supposed to do. Granted, I did join beta very close to launch, so the game was basically finished by that point. I think my main reason for joining that beta was just to see what it was like in beta. The game had been so hyped up that I felt I needed to be part of it. Sadly ... the game shot out of the starting gate limping and lame due to server issues on the day of launch, which clouded the rest of the game's online life until the plug was pulled in 2009.

My next experience with beta testing took place when I preordered Aion - which granted me access to the closed beta. I would say that I got most of my beta testing experience from testing Aion. I mainly found myself looking through quest dialogue and text to look for spelling and grammar errors. Nothing pulls a player out of immersion faster than these kinds of glaring mistakes. Other things I looked for were graphical glitches that kinda made you go "WTF?!" *LOL*

I recently got accepted into the LOTRO Free-to-Play beta test (and I'm allowed to mention that now cuz the NDA was recently lifted!). Of course, since I had been a member previously, I found it difficult to focus on my "job". Though, I think I did as well as could be expected. Even there, I found myself really paying close attention to dialogue and text. My focus on these things probably comes from being a Writing Minor in undergraduate college.

I am attempting to get into some other betas (Rift included) this year (and next). Whether I get into any of them remains to be seen. I've gotten into one so far, but since I haven't seen any information regarding NDA, I won't mention which game.

Why a Rift Beta Tester
    I will be honest and I'd be liar if I didn't say this right up front (or failed to say it in the first place): this game intrigues me to the nth degree!! The concept of rifts, of the dynamically changing world fascinates the explorer that resides inside of me. Getting in would be like finally getting a long awaited novel (hard cover). You want to immediately jump right in and feel the immersion, trying with all your might not to get distracted (or to ruin things by peeking at future chapters).

However, I plan to reign in my baser instincts when it comes to this game. I feel that I have a job to do. Just like with Aion and LOTRO, I've already decided that if I get into the Rift beta, I want to really pay close attention to quest dialogue and text to make sure things make sense so immersion isn't broken. Of course, text won't be my only focus. If this beta has certain areas and things they want to focus testing on I want to do my very best to test as hard as my computer will allow so that any bugs can and will be found ... especially weird graphics glitches. I remember seeing a video on YouTube of a beta test ... where the person's character fell off a cliff ... and just kept falling and falling and falling. It took like 10 minutes before the game finally decided that the person was really dead. *LOL* Things like that. Let me at 'em! I'm pretty anal retentive ... so I think I might be a good beta tester for you guys ... in whatever capacity you see fit.

Miscellaneous Information
    - I am over 18 (almost times 2).
    - Windows XP SP3 (which I believe is the latest); 32-bit
    - 3 GB of RAM
    - Core 2 Duo 6700 @ 2.66 GHz
    - 512 MB Nvidia 9800 GTX+
    - Plenty of hard drive space (probably getting a slave drive soon)
    - 2 DVD-ROM drives and I think both are 16X
    - DirectX 9.0c.
    - I'm not sure about my sound card, but I'm sure it meets your mentioned requirements.

So ... I think that about covers it! I hope I wasn't too verbose. :O)) I wish you luck in choosing your testers. And I wish you even more luck hammering out all the nuances of the game for its (hopefully) 2011 release! In the meantime, I'll see you on the forum!
    Last edited by Maladhiel; 08-09-2010 at 05:05 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 216 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast