Closed Thread

Thread: Armor Merchants?

Default Armor Merchants?

Where are there any armor vendors? i cant find any. I need a gear for wardrobe :O

I checked like all towns and found nothing, only weapon merchants... so i get a feeling they got removed :/

Champion

There's one in Lantern Hook.

the guardian one is in front of the dye vendors house

The clothiers are next to the dye venders.

But there is an armour merchant in Merdian sells other armours, hes a few stalls along from the clothier/dye merchant.

I thought there was a Guardian armour merchant one to somewhere but i cant seem to find them in Sanctum.

Sadare of Icewatch - Elementlist
    Guardian alts: Kestra
    Defiant alts: Stone, Lyshia, Velvet, Tears

clothier in sanctum sells only the starting sets you get in character creation. im pretty sure i saw vendors who sell alot of diffirent sets, but before the patch

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Koxu View Post
    clothier in sanctum sells only the starting sets you get in character creation. im pretty sure i saw vendors who sell alot of diffirent sets, but before the patch
    They're all still there. I got some sweet costume gear from the Armor vendor in Meridian, for example.
    -Rilgon @ Deepwood (US)

Shadowlander

There is also one in IPP....take the high road
    server: sunrest
    leader: original ganksters
    www.og-alliance.com

For Guardians, the lowest level armor vendor I could find is at Camp Cestus in Scarwood Reach. As far as I recall, the armor there is Lv18-35. There are none in Sanctum (though there is one in Meridian) or Argent Glade. So apparently, you can't buy the lowest level armor Guardian-side, which frustrated me. I've read there did used to be an armor vendor in Argent Glade, but he was replaced with a PvP NPC.
    Everything's perfect about the past except how it led to the present. ― Homer Simpson
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered View Post
    For Guardians, the lowest level armor vendor I could find is at Camp Cestus in Scarwood Reach. As far as I recall, the armor there is Lv18-35. There are none in Sanctum (though there is one in Meridian) or Argent Glade. So apparently, you can't buy the lowest level armor Guardian-side, which frustrated me. I've read there did used to be an armor vendor in Argent Glade, but he was replaced with a PvP NPC.
    Right, the <PvP Goods> vendor in Argent Glade used to be an <Armor> merchant equivalent to the one in Meridian. All of the other Armor vendors I've seen in game, besides the Meridian one, share the same inventory so it won't really matter what level zone you find them in. (Note: I play Defiant, so this may not be 100% true about Guardians, but I'm fairly sure it is based on the fact that even the neutral one in Droughtlands shares inventory with the lower level Defiant ones)

Check out the Rift Wardrobe Wiki!

Closed Thread