+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Friend teleport

Soulwalker

Default Friend teleport

I did the refer a friend thing today, I got the doggy, and she got the titles and the exp trinket but nether of us were automatically added to each other's friend list and we can not for the life of us find the teleport to friend ability and there seems to be little to know info on here or from the community how to go about doing it I don't mind not automatically being added to friends list, but I would however like the teleport to work. If anyone can shed some light on how it is done or if it is bugged I'd greatly appreciate it

Same situation here. How do you summon your friend?

I posted about this a few hours earlier and also didn't get an answer. They could make it a little more obvious...

Yeah, I'm trying to figure this one out also. Did it not get implemented? Nobody seems to know.
    <House Palomides> - Cleric - Emberlord

Plane Touched

You can /cast summon friend
    and get "required conditions not met."

Soulwalker

Did they just drop the ball on this? I mean my doggy worked as well and my friend got his stuff in the mail but we didn't get added to eachother's friend lists and can't seem to tele to eachother. I would hope they didn't screw something like this up. I mean the real reason we wanted it wasn't for this silly dog but for the tele perk and I think alot of others did it for the same reason

I tried "/cast summon friend" in various situations - having my friend targetted, being grouped, not grouped, being in a different zone, but none of it worked... :/

Shadowlander

I've been messing with it to with no luck, would be nice if someone from trion would come in and say something about it. Wether there is something condition we are missing or if its an issue they are aware of, hell even come in and say I love cookies.

Shadowlander

BTW, when did everyone here do their friend request? for me my friend set up their trial last night, then bought the game after patch today.

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

Hey all,

Going to look into this in the morning - will post an update, thanks for the feedback!

Shadowlander

Well Elrar I think I wanna have your children now. Thanks so much for getting on this for us all.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Hey all,

Going to look into this in the morning - will post an update, thanks for the feedback!
    Thanks for checking up on this...appears to be a rampant "unknown" issue.

Sounds good. Here's an idea for you too - when you send the mail with the courage pet, include directions on how to summon your friend.

Of course, that doesn't help those of us who already got it...

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Hey all,

Thanks! Posted about this yesterday, but got no response. Couldn't tell if I was just utterly blind since there didn't seem to be any info out there!
    Adarel, 60 mage
    <Fires of Heaven>
    Deepwood

Shadowlander

Man, was hoping to see some marvelous news here or a hotfix for this if it was an issue. Oh well, I can wait, just glad to know they saw our post and started working on it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast