Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stop it now please !!!

Rift Disciple

Default Stop it now please !!!

shut the @@@@ up with the whining about the game especially about the new patch !

Why are you complaining on the forums about this game having issues ? you do not do computer programming or anything related to making these games and dont know whats involved.

Seriously we dont want to hang around with people like you, we dont want to talk to you in game, we dont want to group with you and we wish you could be banned from the genre altogether because you dont deserve to play these games.

Every mmo recently has had this awful crowd of people who seem to have this right to cause trouble for the people enjoying mmos. Ive played mmos for the last 20 years and only once have i had issues the rest of the time ive enjoyed every mmo sinse. But you guys are here in these games causing all sorts of **** for the companies and its just not on !

Is it the new generation of child/adults coming through from thje age of 14-20 or is it the old schoolers ? Im pretty sure its the new generation of kids but i also think it might be some old school burnouts as well.

seriously you are causing problems for no reason the games come out reasonably ok most of the time but its you guys that are causing the issues not us playing the game and enjoying them. Its YOU that makes games fail because the forums are full of cry babies moaning about the games !

Somehow you guys are given this power that you just dont deserve. You ruined final fantasy 14 for me because you said that game was bad and complained till the devs gave in and doomed the game ! Final fantasy 14 was like the old school mmos it was original and had all these different rules which made it a new experience. It is an original mmo that is now getting transformed into a game that will be suitable for crybabies

I liked final fantasy 14 as it was even if you could only do 8 quests a day you could still @@@@ing grind your character !!! Final fantasy 14 was an example of trying something different and to me it was cool but to the crybabies it was crap.

Why dont you try making a mmo yourselves and see how fing hard it is ? I bet you cant do **** or anything as good as these game makers possibly because your too busy crying.

Rift is an amazing game and they have made it more fun than world of warcraft with rifts in it. i have enjoyed it and will do for as long as i desire. I dont treat the companies like they are my slave because they make games for me dont you get that ? i dont do **** at all to make these games other people get off there fat arses and go out there way to make a game experience for us. That is very special.

Please F off out of our games !!!!!!!!

all you deserve is to be cleaners in office jobs wiping Crap off toilets where other peopel have **** on !

Soulwalker

U mad, brah?

you do realize that if nobody says anything is wrong, the things that are legitimate problems will never get fixed, right?

Feel better now?

[11:13] <Nordain> I'm guessing the hy*** is like the mattress tag
    [11:13] <Nordain> Generally when it gets removed something illegal is happening

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Raghtangus View Post
    U mad, brah?
    Actually he is right...

I was reading the OP when I thought my infant son woke up crying and screaming.

Then I realized it was just the sound my brain was translating the OP's voice into.

btw...I'm Old School.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmaoboat View Post
    But one can PvP and RP!
    "Continue to weep, novice! Art thou irate that I have smote you? Watch helplessly as my loins defile your visage!"

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshjdin View Post
    shut the @@@@ up with the whining about the game especially about the new patch !
    Do you think this will make any difference to the serial complainers?

They are all laywers with advanced degrees in computer science, several first class MMOs under their belt, never played World of Warcraft and has the type of intelligence abilities that would make James Bond feel ashamed. After all ... they know EXACTLY what is going on on all of Trion's servers at all times of the day, what the developers are doing and ... get this ... they're the great-great-great-great grandchildren of Nostradamus because they can also predict the future with uncanny accuracy.

Or so they think.

Just troll them or beat them with logic until they give up and say things like "You mad brah".
    Last edited by Treras; 05-10-2011 at 12:37 PM.
    Isz on other, unreleased MMOs :

"Enjoy buying another $60 box for forum access to the next thing to complain about"
    About right, ayuh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshjdin View Post

Is it the new generation of child/adults coming through from thje age of 14-20 or is it the old schoolers ? Im pretty sure its the new generation of kids but i also think it might be some old school burnouts as well.

A combination of both. The COD Generation(as I call them ages 11-25) are very immature. Not all are, but most are.

Some of the old schoolers responed by insutling back and arguing over the internet because the tempers are short for some reason. I mean really I have seen a 50yr old yelling at a 21yr old over the net. I mean if I am playing games when I am 50 I am dam sure not going to be that guy.
    Rules do not exist to bind us. They exist so you may know your freedoms.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Treras View Post

Just troll them or beat them with logic until they give up and say things like "You mad brah".
    That would be: "U mad, brah?"

If you are going to quote me, please have the common courtesy to get it right.

haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    A combination of both. The COD Generation(as I call them ages 11-25) are very immature. Not all are, but most are.

Some of the old schoolers responed by insutling back and arguing over the internet because the tempers are short for some reason. I mean really I have seen a 50yr old yelling at a 21yr old over the net. I mean if I am playing games when I am 50 I am dam sure not going to be that guy.
    I am not so sure age has everything to do with tempers or immaturity... I would say annonymity is a far more powerful driving factor in online attitudes than age. Old and young alike will band together to complain about things...

Nerf PAPER,
    SCISSORS are fine.

Signed,
    ROCK

Most of them are 30+, so don't have any illusions that they are school drop-outs or kids for that matter.
    Officially owned by Alsbeth the Discordant.

http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=815027&dateline=13020  88690

Elitists and game programmers think alike; The first thinks the game is too easy, the other nerfs the crap out of them.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Risotto View Post
    you do realize that if nobody says anything is wrong, the things that are legitimate problems will never get fixed, right?
    Aye, this is true, but I think he is talking about the emotional outbursts of negativity rather than objective input.

Yes, yes I do realize his post is an emotional outburst...

Quote Originally Posted by Dazee View Post
    I am not so sure age has everything to do with tempers or immaturity... I would say annonymity is a far more powerful driving factor in online attitudes than age. Old and young alike will band together to complain about things...

Very true. Immaturity knows no age.
    Rules do not exist to bind us. They exist so you may know your freedoms.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Raghtangus View Post
    That would be: "U mad, brah?"
    ^^ that is me quoting you.

"You mad brah"

^^ is me giving a poor example of a sad little internet meme.
    Isz on other, unreleased MMOs :

"Enjoy buying another $60 box for forum access to the next thing to complain about"
    About right, ayuh.

Telaran

I'm 32 and sick of the same **** over and over that's why I complain, and I hate people that say "that's the way it is" well it doesn't have to be!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast