Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stop it now please !!!

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by brothengar View Post
    I'm 32 and sick of the same **** over and over that's why I complain, and I hate people that say "that's the way it is" well it doesn't have to be!
    Suggestion forum. Post something that says:

1. Problem.
    2. Possible solution.

Keep it logical, free of emotional hyperbole and concise. You are welcome.
    Isz on other, unreleased MMOs :

"Enjoy buying another $60 box for forum access to the next thing to complain about"
    About right, ayuh.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Treras View Post
    ^^ that is me quoting you.

"You mad brah"

^^ is me giving a poor example of a sad little internet meme.
    Oh shoot, there's goes all the fun!

Guess I'll go back to waiting in the queue (5 hours + and counting).

I'm 32 and sick of the same **** over and over that's why I complain, and I hate people that say "that's the way it is" well it doesn't have to be!
    No it doesn't... Go ahead and make your own MMO and see if you can juggle making a game that caters to players and investors... I know I wouldn't take that decision lightly.

Nerf PAPER,
    SCISSORS are fine.

Signed,
    ROCK

Quote Originally Posted by Treras View Post
    Suggestion forum. Post something that says:

1. Problem.
    2. Possible solution.

Keep it logical, free of emotional hyperbole and concise. You are welcome.
    ^This.

/10 char

Nerf PAPER,
    SCISSORS are fine.

Signed,
    ROCK

Telaran

Constructive doesn't work on forums you have to cause **** to get attention

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    A combination of both. The COD Generation(as I call them ages 11-25) are very immature. Not all are, but most are.

Some of the old schoolers responed by insutling back and arguing over the internet because the tempers are short for some reason. I mean really I have seen a 50yr old yelling at a 21yr old over the net. I mean if I am playing games when I am 50 I am dam sure not going to be that guy.

Its doing my nut in seeing all these people causing problems for rift gamers and thed evs. Its like they havent even seen the rift invasions for example and seen how cool they are with huge groups of people. What rift has done is very good for the mmo world. I couldnt make rift and its really good that we get to experience what these computer geniuses can do for us. Even if there model may be slightly towards making money. The fact of the matter is with games like star wars galaixes and final fantays 14 trying new things, there is this crowd of people that spoil everything. I will admit with SWG i had a bad temper at times because soe was doing some bizarre things with that game like introducing a combat upgrade. That combat upgrade would later define in all other mmos the need for balance.

class Balance is ******** !!!!

Heres why, some players get classes not so powerful some get powerful classes and then you get to cHOOSE the classes you play ! For me id say that i dont care if one class is less powerful than the others because im in a mmo ! i know to use other people to help me in battlwe im not thick or dumb !!!!!!

In SWG right people got really pissed off with classes that needed balancing so the devs introduced a new combat class which caused even more complaining. They should have never introduced a combat upgrade, I mean they spent all there time building the classes up to do specific roles in the firsat place. Ifd you want to play pistoleer accept that pistols are less effective as rifles for example or heavy weapons. In a game where the classes are unbalanced you get the choice of playing a less powerful class or a high power class ! thats totally ace ! What is not ace is class balanced where everey class plays the same as the other classes. there is no choice as to what you want to play. Jusat because your a jedi does not mean i need to be one too . You should be given the choice to play less powerful classes and learn to be ace at those classes !! The biggest power comes from not being the ubber player but being less powerful than them and being a b wetter mmo player than the ubber class people.

Its hardcore to play a pistoleer and be able to take down jedi because your the lower class ! thats why its better to be less powerful although if your bored of that why not be a jedi and totally kill hepas of people ! at least ill have thoseawesome choices ?

In class balance you cant be uber or play hardcore.

being uber is a choice as is being hardcore and trying a lower powered class and winning

Class balancing is rubbish in my opinion for the reasons above. I loved swg being doctor and pistoleer and being inferior because i placed those levels of skill upon myself i had to imporvise and mmo to **** to be able to stand a chance !

Please forgive my temper im highly annoyed at this flux of people who demand class balances nerfs and forcing the devs of games to sit in there offices and go yeah well make a GIGA patch that has so many fixes in it like they have never seen before and we will see them moan like **** at there efforts anyway.

Is it any wonder why soe lost there rag with swg players ? is it any wonder why someone now has hacked soe because they are pissed off at them perhaps. seems liek a good enough reason to me but it all came from players demanding something from the game that should nevr be there !

class balancing and nerfs ARE NOT NEEDED. only minor tweaks to a profession need to be done if something very odd turns up.

Who here wants to be a jedi and kick everyone elses ***** ?

Who here wants to be a low powered mage and use my skillfull mmo tactis to beat all them strong as **** tanks that thought they could beat everyone.

Whos with me here ? Bring back the days when mobs were of different skill levels , bring back the day of unblanced classes, ubberness and hardcore players too. Brimg back originality in mmos and bring back the days when developers realised therereal customer base is actually a lot less than the amount of players in there games today. There is not 10 million players in world of warcraft, there is about 1 million players and 9 millino tag along cry babies who want to destroy the gmaes the others are playing.

We dont want the crybabies to ruin mmo games no more were sick of it !!!

Rift Disciple

Constructive doesn't work on forums you have to cause **** to get attention
    exaclty and after seeing a post complaining about the patch ive decided to let one rip !

Shield of Telara

it's nothing new. this happens every patch.

OP = Dev kiss-***.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazee View Post
    I am not so sure age has everything to do with tempers or immaturity... I would say annonymity is a far more powerful driving factor in online attitudes than age. Old and young alike will band together to complain about things...
    im pretty sure it is an age thing, the children of this generation lack respect and are spoilt down to the core, they never truely understand what they got untill they earn or create it for themselfs.
    Hurry to Meet Death Before Your Place is Taken

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

While we understand that it is frustrating to read negative posts and threads, creating threads to "reply" to or otherwise discuss these comments is not constructive, and typically results in more disruption.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2