+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Facebook auto-posts

Rift Disciple

Default Facebook auto-posts

Can't turn this off, when you go into your settings and unclick the auto-posts for achievements etc etc, you can't click APPLY so the changes never take affect.

just spammed my FB with this stuff (and screenshots) with a bunch of shard firsts....

Quote Originally Posted by Abusabus View Post
    Can't turn this off, when you go into your settings and unclick the auto-posts for achievements etc etc, you can't click APPLY so the changes never take affect.

just spammed my FB with this stuff (and screenshots) with a bunch of shard firsts....
    If you type something into the Prefix or Suffix box then just delete whatever it was you wrote, the apply box becomes clickable.

Plane Walker

And now your boss wants to know why your Facebook shows you playing Rift at work.

You're fired.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    If you type something into the Prefix or Suffix box then just delete whatever it was you wrote, the apply box becomes clickable.
    OK so anyone else tried this ? I thought it might be quite cool, but you definitely cannot check the boxes in the settings and have them stick. The hide UI for screenshots doesn't work (always on) and the auto post options will not turn off.

I have tried modifying the prefix and suffix, which does indeed enable the apply button as you suggested, but that doesn't make any difference for me. Still the options don't change.

Any thoughts anyone ?

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

We're working on a fix for this - thanks guys!

Ayu
    Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kralon View Post
    And now your boss wants to know why your Facebook shows you playing Rift at work.

You're fired.
    Lol, would be quite funny to see this on the news

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kralon View Post

You're fired.
    id ask him whats he doing on facebook while at work.

+ Reply to Thread