+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A level 2 character in Freemarch? How can this be?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Reser View Post
    You can spam from the starting zone, so that makes no difference at all. Only channels they do not have access to that sometimes get spam is Trade channels, they can still spam 1-9 chat and whispers e.t.c
    Really? I thought I'd read you had to be in the 'real' world to access normal channels. Guess then there is no benefit to them then.

this person was standing at a mailbox

Default screenshot

link to screenshot showing the toon in question
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/190/nubhaxor.jpg

Bet it was a worm hole, yes it was a worm hole.

Quote Originally Posted by cool1blues View Post
    Bet it was a worm hole, yes it was a worm hole.
    shhhh, that's not supposed to be released until update 1.3
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

I saw a level 2 in Freemarch about two months ago, sitting on his turtle at the mailbox. 'Aliquarquar' was his name, and spamming gold was his game. He got away with it for nearly a week.
    Just, comfortably numb....

Soulwalker

Anything stopping someone from dungeon porting to IT?

Rift Disciple

I brought a level 3 Kelari into Meridian once. I play Guardian side, but wanted to see what the Defiant capital city looked like, so I ran to the end of the starting zone, jumped in the portal, then walked to the city. I may have died a couple of times, but it wasn't difficult.

This was during head start, so I wasn't really too familiar with the game yet. I asked if I could still get my two other starter souls in general chat and everyone thought I was on crack.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Eternall00 View Post
    Anything stopping someone from dungeon porting to IT?
    There is now but just past headstart you could summon level 1s from the starting area to IT. This level 2 guy may just be a relic from that time.

Rofl, this kinda reminds me of an opposite deal in Guild Wars. I and a couple of guildies decided to hit level 20 before exiting the starter zone lol. (Pre-char? I forget what it was called.) We wandered around the town at level 20, and got so many questions it wasn't even funny.

I've always loved finding 'exploits' like this. Not damaging in any way, but definitely unique. I made a bank alt here in Rift, and tried my damnedest to get her out of the starter area below level 5, but it just didn't happen. I made it out at a bubble under level 7, and dinged level 7 just getting to sanctum.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Venditte View Post
    I tested this on the PTS.. You can't get through the blue portal at the end without doing all of the quests. I have no idea how he got there.
    They changed it a while back, I believe. So the level 2 may have been there from before the change as a bank alt.
    Isz on other, unreleased MMOs :

"Enjoy buying another $60 box for forum access to the next thing to complain about"
    About right, ayuh.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Frankrizzo View Post
    isn't there a level requirement to get through the tutorial and into the real world or have these spammers found a back-door? I GM_reported this character as well
    You would think so. For the most I have found them to be goldsellers. They are ALWAYS level 1-5 and jump at the mail box..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2