+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Why not just sell all weapons and armor thru vendors

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,684

    Default Why not just sell all weapons and armor thru vendors

    Faction clans all ready sell some armor here and there along with other goodies for coin.. Why not just get rid of the stone/shard/relic grind and just sell everything for coin.. that would be one hell of a money sink that devs are always searching for.. Plus many that were in chat felt it would reduce alot of the drama associated with dungeons and raids..

  2. #2
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Honored Circle
    Posts
    1,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rydeson View Post
    Faction clans all ready sell some armor here and there along with other goodies for coin.. Why not just get rid of the stone/shard/relic grind and just sell everything for coin.. that would be one hell of a money sink that devs are always searching for.. Plus many that were in chat felt it would reduce alot of the drama associated with dungeons and raids..
    Or better yet, an online store where you use RL money instead of in game money. For people that just wanna jump in the game and play, you know for convenience.

  3. #3
    Shield of Telara Kelvenaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cumbria
    Posts
    729

    Default Will Never Happen

    Quote Originally Posted by Rydeson View Post
    Faction clans all ready sell some armor here and there along with other goodies for coin.. Why not just get rid of the stone/shard/relic grind and just sell everything for coin.. that would be one hell of a money sink that devs are always searching for.. Plus many that were in chat felt it would reduce alot of the drama associated with dungeons and raids..
    This would encourage gold/plat sellers even more. An entirely earned token endgame, meaning you have to take part in it to earn the rewards and soulbound items are what keeps the gold/plat trade down.

  4. #4
    Plane Touched Calelith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rydeson View Post
    Faction clans all ready sell some armor here and there along with other goodies for coin.. Why not just get rid of the stone/shard/relic grind and just sell everything for coin.. that would be one hell of a money sink that devs are always searching for.. Plus many that were in chat felt it would reduce alot of the drama associated with dungeons and raids..
    Because that would be a gold sellers dream.

    By making it something people have todo themselves they are keeping a large market blocked to people who want to make real life cash from the game.

    I rather like the current system.
    With Faith and Fury I fight on.

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    153

    Default

    I like it for two main reasons, it makes plat sellers useless, and secondly it makes you actually play the game to get stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbird View Post
    i can't heal through stupid.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vydor View Post
    Or better yet, an online store where you use RL money instead of in game money. For people that just wanna jump in the game and play, you know for convenience.
    Good idea.. You can put the items on "store" or vendor cash.. For the other poster, that should solve the gold spammers.. Why buy gold when Trion store can sell you the item cheaper. and LEGAL.. lol or you can just farm rifts, dungeons or whatnots and just buy it the old fashion way if you aren't in a hurry..

  7. #7
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vydor View Post
    Or better yet, an online store where you use RL money instead of in game money. For people that just wanna jump in the game and play, you know for convenience.
    Been there before. Guy paid $300 in an MMO cash-shop and was stronger in 3 days than I was in a year and a half of playing. Funny part was, he didn't know how to use it; but you get the idea.

  8. #8
    Sword of Telara corrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kavrae View Post
    Been there before. Guy paid $300 in an MMO cash-shop and was stronger in 3 days than I was in a year and a half of playing. Funny part was, he didn't know how to use it; but you get the idea.
    I'm pretty sure Vydor was being sarcastic.

  9. #9
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by corrin View Post
    I'm pretty sure Vydor was being sarcastic.
    Oh I know he was. I'm just saying, one person's sarcasm is another person's reality. And that reality sucked.

  10. #10
    Champion of Telara Silverangel69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vydor View Post
    Or better yet, an online store where you use RL money instead of in game money. For people that just wanna jump in the game and play, you know for convenience.
    Haha. You beat me to it.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kavrae View Post
    Oh I know he was. I'm just saying, one person's sarcasm is another person's reality. And that reality sucked.
    Yeah.. you might want to send an email off to Arena Net and NC Soft along with a couple more and tell them how stupid they are.. LOL B2P F2P with cash shops is far stupid..

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts