+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 hours, nothing

Soulwalker

Default 3 hours, nothing

So me, myself, I', and my guild have been sitting here in IPP for an hour and a half waiting for the event to start. We even had a bet going what time it would start. Lo and behold ETA 30 min before it starts.
    WTF! European servers are far ahead of us, Some servers are even already raiding River of Souls.
    Stonecrest? Nothing at all. What kind of bull**** is this?
    Event was supposed to start at 12pm server time, been that way for a few weeks now. Okay then they changed it to 12-2, okay... oh wait some shards get a headstart on others WONDERFUL! And then now I find out that its 3 hours into it and still nothing with no message nothing until just now telling us we have to wait another half hour.

This is ****ing stupid.

See stickie at the top of general

Events in EU ran far earlier than us bc they run on another time zone

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...ips-and-Status
    * Iím trapped under a huge pile of patch notes! Send help!
    * Werewolves can now be Butchered.
    * The ĎIím Stuckí button will stop getting stuck after 24 hours has passed. The irony of this is not lost on us, either.
    * Death Rift: Eternal Souls: You know that dragon that had wings but liked to walk a lot? He flies now!
    * Major zone events should fire off more often and the mythical purple zone event currencies should rain from the sky! Okay, maybe not rain - but they'll be more common than they have been recently.

Soulwalker

Did you just stop reading at the word "EU"?
    I'm not complaining about just that, I'm talking about so many things wrong with this event...AND IT HASN'T EVEN STARTED. Oh there will probably be many more complaints coming in when this ****ing event actually starts if the other threads are there to judge by.

It started, right in the middle of it get d/c and in queue now for another @#$%@ hour plus. IDK if it's all the trial accounts or what, but what a waste of time so far.
    ziboo
    Hammerfist Clan - Faeblight

"Never argue with stupid, it drags you down to it's level, then beats you with experience."

+ Reply to Thread