+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: how do the paying customers get in on the event!

Default how do the paying customers get in on the event!

This is bull@#$% as a paying customer, I should be able to take part in phase 2 event. its not all the smart to have a free weekend on a major event. my server Shadefallen is over a 3hr30min que, just looked my down to a 2hr58mins now. how does phase 2 really work? is it over time like phase 1 or is it just today and if you miss out you miss out?

Default Damn Queue

Yeah I'm also on Shadefallen and have been waiting in que for a little over 30mins with about 1.5hrs left to go Yay. They should have made servers for the trial ppl or put them on lower pop ones. I only get to play a few hours a week and now most of that time is taken away from me.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

Soulwalker

In reply to your threads title, they don't apparently.

Went from a 3 hour to a 5 hour queue on Faeblight.

I can't answer your question, but I completly agree with your first sentence. I've got 4 character's on Shadefallen and can't play one of them as there's a 3 hour and 38 minute que.

That's just not right.

Yes a trial server would have been a great idea, but 20/20 vision is a hind sight

welcome to hell. 2.5 hour wait on my server. Real glad i payed for the game...

Shadowlander

Ha ha ha. Says I have another 8 hours of waiting. Havent seen that number since head start.

Just went to 7.5 hour q on Fae, and this is with me logging in early on purpose and doing the first 1 hour q, and getting in, and then getting the restart, and it keeps bumping me BACK: bumping your paying customers and founders BACK in line, and locking us out of your first world event? Fail.

just looked 2hrs 11mins, I really hope the event is not over cuz Ill be really mad and may have to by a new mouse or keyboard.

Currently a queue of 482 for Faeblight, with an 11 hour+ wait time =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellishly View Post
    And to add insult to the sour taste already there, our server, Belmont was down more often than a hooker's panties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongus View Post
    The vocal minority that gripe on the general forums does not a majority make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    We're doing rolling hardware upgrades each day to specific shards, overall this means less downtime for everyone -we're putting some more power under the hood!

Actually quite a bit annoyed with this today.

I had no problem with the queue's at launch because we were all in the same boat. I also don't mind if I have to wait just a few minutes, but logging in to find for the first time in 4 weeks that I have a queue and it's 1.5 hours for a special event when a good majority of the people on are probably freebie invites anyways is incredibly annoying.

Please Trion, find a fix for this by tomorrow. I'm all for letting new people try the game, but at the expense of those of us trying to have fun that pay subscriptions. Not really fair.

Probably should have found some way to prioritize subscribers in the queue.
    Characters: Guardian-- Peregrinus and Aguila : Defiant-- Sparverius and Gunther

Greybriar PvE server.

Shadowlander

Vespera claims that paying customers are getting login priority over freebies. I'm a founding subscriber and my queue time is 13 hours LOL. I hate to see what the freebies are getting?

Quote Originally Posted by copperic View Post
    This is bull@#$% as a paying customer, I should be able to take part in phase 2 event. its not all the smart to have a free weekend on a major event. my server Shadefallen is over a 3hr30min que, just looked my down to a 2hr58mins now. how does phase 2 really work? is it over time like phase 1 or is it just today and if you miss out you miss out?
    A dev posted somewhere that we're supposed to have priority over the trials. Given the painfully slow march through the queues, I'm not sure I believe that.

Won't matter much in any case. Based on what I've seen on the boards, by the time you wade through the login quagmire, the River of Shame 'world event' event will be over.
    Server issues? Check here first - http://www.riftgame.com/en/shardstatus/

Soulwalker

I'm very interested to see what Trion has to say when the event is done. This is a good learning experience for them, but the hole created by the fallout is fairly big.

6+ hour que. So much for taking part in the event.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast