+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Much Love

Cool Much Love

Dear Devs, Thank you for making this very. very wonderful game. I have seen literally no problem with this game. It is on its beta stage (hoping theres another one), it is very fluid, very fun, I just love it. I also love you Devs. Thank you, really, for making this great game. All the little details you put in are fantastic. I will be looking forward to buying the collectors edition once this game comes out. Just wanted to show my love for my new love.

Love you Devs. :P

Also, make an open beta later in the future, maybe during early Jan to maybe late Febuary. >>

-Yogifour

Quote Originally Posted by Yogifour View Post
    Dear Devs, Thank you for making this very. very wonderful game. I have seen literally no problem with this game. It is on its beta stage (hoping theres another one), it is very fluid, very fun, I just love it. I also love you Devs. Thank you, really, for making this great game. All the little details you put in are fantastic. I will be looking forward to buying the collectors edition once this game comes out. Just wanted to show my love for my new love.

Also, make an open beta later in the future, maybe during early Jan to maybe late Febuary. >>

-Yogifour

See Trion, Thats what it's all about right there

Well, its true. Little details such as the level up, the "debuff" from killing a critter, a forewarning even of telling us when maintenence needs to be done. This is how beta's need to be done. When your HP goes low, all that. Just showing my appreciation, this game is gonna go far. I just know it.

Thumbs up

-Yogifour
    +1. Epic post my friend!
    Last edited by StChoch; 12-28-2010 at 09:21 PM.

Go yogi!

I agree. All the little details, as well as the large polished features come together to make this game something different. I haven't seen such a level of polish and detail in a non-blizzard game for a while. Bravo guys.

-Yogifour
    What he said.

I love this game and can't wait to finally go retail. It's an outstanding MMORPG, the new generation of gaming. No complaints about the beta. I was playing for hours and didn't spotted any bugs or something like that. Everything is running smoothly.

Thumbs up for Trion!

+ Reply to Thread