+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Make Guise of Death more fun!

Does Guise of Death have a purpose or is it only for fun ? What does it turn you into?
    Also I looted some Trinket the other day that says turns you into a Lorn...what is that ?

I would love it to be useable while mounted also.
    It can really be a pain having to remove it and re-apply it every time you want to go somewhere.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Fansy View Post
    I was curious as to why its the only Bind on Equip item in the store when the rest are Bind on Pick-up

I kidna want one but used most of my currency on the more beneficial items.
    Like the companions.

the reason i hate it is coz i spent 500 event stones on it the day before they added the trinkets
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1282&dateline=1279040  725

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by g0kuenuan View Post
    the reason i hate it is coz i spent 500 event stones on it the day before they added the trinkets
    Well hey you got until saturday to come up with 400, a lot less then 500, hell I was amazed when I thought about it before saturday that I had already spend 300, now of course I'm saving up for my guise.

Although that 400 trinket looks really nice for the stats on my cleric.

Can someone explain what this Guise of Death does !!
    Is it just fluff ? Or does it have a good use ??!!

Rift Disciple

The guise is just fluff. For my warrior it turns me into one of the duel wielding rogue looking undead. I know for cleric and mage it turns them into th same thing the planer essence does. that being the mage undead in a purple robe.

As for all the QQ on it I agree not mounting with it is a pain but whining about a cast time? Come on its not that big of a deal. Unlike alot of you (it seems) I did alittle search on the forums before I got it and learned about the negative aspects of it before getting it. Still glad I did. Love tanking instances with it.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered View Post
    It is for the reasons named in this thread that I won't be bartering for the Guise of Death. It is clearly more annoying than fun.

Why does every little thing have a time limit? Do you know how many buffs, etc. I have to click every hour on my Cleric? And in addition, the CE rune, my trinket when I want the effect, and now the Touch of Shade. Who knows what will be next. How many dozens of things will I be sitting re-activating every few minutes? Click, click, click, click, click, click... Why aren't these things simply toggles? What purpose is served by timing everything out every few minutes/half hour/hour?
    Because that is how WoW did things, so RIFT must do the same of course.
    Raaaawwr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2