Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Defend your game!

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Turlagh View Post
    Why are WoW fans constantly saying that Rift is "fail" because of balancing issues?
    I played WoW casually from 2007 up until a few months ago and I still have an active account there.
    Over the years I have seen the WoW "balance" pendulum swing several times and in all kinds of directions.
    In (I think) 2008 there was a major mana nerf to Hunters mostly affecting leveling players. Years later they admitted Hunters had a mana problem. Then changed it completely. And don't get me started about the ups and downs of Paladins. I rarely played my Paladin and I could see the changes. And the ridiculously over-powered Death Knights at the start of Wrath.
    Even Starcraft was constantly being "balanced" twelve years ago.
    My Rogue was nerfed to Hell and back, my Boomkin became useless, even my Priest was almost ineffectual when Cataclysm came out. My Paladin, though. I only had to hit 3 buttons in order endlessly and I could not die. I showed my friends by fighting a constant stream of mobs without moving or hitting any other buttons for 28 minutes before we were all bored with it. I could have done it endlessly.
    That's exactly what a hacker would say...

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Shriker View Post

Lucky for me Rift came along and gave me something else to do, but I didn't LEAVE Wow for Rift, Wow was already dead to me.

This, wow had just ran its course for me, been there done that, Rift keeping me busy exploring and seeing new stuff atm, how long that lasts is anyones guess

Asst. Community Manager Walsingham's Avatar

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3