Closed Thread

Thread: How do you get past that stupid Gunder ELITE monster in The Past quest in Stillmoor?

Rift Disciple

Default How do you get past that stupid Gunder ELITE monster in The Past quest in Stillmoor?

It's a level 45ish quest where you have to get a map, and find Stillsteps location..

Anyway he's not hard to kill but... how the **** do you get that stupid damn Elite mob off of him so I can talk to em? I'm frigging 48 and he destroys me and I can't even finish the quest because that stupid Gunder elite gets in the way and I die within 3-4 seconds.

I've tried 7 times or so now and theres no way to get the damn guy without the elite coming with him every time. Impossible for one person.

Shadowlander

Use the cookpot and Gunder will come to taste the food.

Telaran

Kill a bat to get fresh meat of whatever it's called then go to the camp fire and click it.

Ok , so there is a quest in lantern hook guardian , where you have to steal protection money back form some guy. They have an elite guard guarding it. I am so one minded , and frinkly a doof , that i died like 4 times trying to kill this guy. Finaly i got fed up and asked for help in chat....for a while no one answered, so i was like damn , no one on....then some guy says.....just wait till he leaves the room.......

I was like....DOH!

My problem is that Gunder comes back before you even have time to read the quest text. So much for trying to follow the story. WTF I guess you're just supposed to click buttons and accept the quest as quick as possible and just follow the map waypoints and not read quests.

Oh, after talking to the quest giver and then having to run away when the troll came wandering back, without accepting the followup quest because I was trying to read it, I notice that all of my raw meat has been removed from my inventory and it's no longer dropping, so I have no method of luring him away again. GG
    Last edited by Ignotus; 04-24-2011 at 01:55 AM.

Telaran

Get 2 peices of meet.. he will come to eat the first one then start walking away.. put more meat on the second fire.. he will come to it.

He will be SO FAR away that unless your reading at a pre-K level you will have plenty of time. Really.. not that hard..

Closed Thread