+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why is it that I get attacked by NPC's for defending an outpost?

Default Why is it that I get attacked by NPC's for defending an outpost?

I was in a Defiant outpost earlier and it got attacked my a guardian so I start attacking the guardian and suddenly all the NPCs attack me. Why can't I defend my own factions towns? They need to make it so attacking an enemy who is already flagged by a towns NPCs won't cause you te be attacked.

P.S. The outpost might not have been Defiant but it was a Defiant quest hub. It had a Natural Wardstone.

Soulwalker

Its a neutral zone. Both factions have quests there and in a short distance around the outpost you "can't" attack a player of the other faction. It's to make sure everyone can turn in and get the quests. You can follow the player a distance away to attack them though.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidWolfe View Post
    Its a neutral zone. Both factions have quests there and in a short distance around the outpost you "can't" attack a player of the other faction. It's to make sure everyone can turn in and get the quests. You can follow the player a distance away to attack them though.
    Yea but if an enemy player starts attacking NPCs first and kills the questgivers, I should be able to kill them. If I'm defending the town from attackers, why do I get attacked?

+ Reply to Thread