Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Very sad day....

  1. #1
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    63

    Default Very sad day....

    Today is a sad day, logged into my trion worlds account and changed my sub. to cancel ;(

    I was MT in my guild, 13k hp buffed, 45% block, etc etc...

    Pretty sure you just EFFFED warriors up so much...tip of balance goes to complete ****..

    Threat issues now..and much much more

    Was a fun game from beta to headstart till the last day...which is today.

    GL Trion and I might come back one day..there is more pressing issues at hand.

  2. #2
    Rift Chaser Tortilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    349

    Default

    They mess up the threat on warriors late last night or something? I know you can't be talking about the 1.1 patch, because warriors still held beastly aggro after that.

  3. #3
    General of Telara mutharex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    901

    Default

    yeah aggro is the only thing warriors aren't complaining

  4. #4
    Sword of Telara Nebhatesyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    875

    Default

    You should use your skills now, you may have just been relying on passive threat from Tip of Balance pre 1.1.

    (Warriors have no threat issues)

    Open the door. Get on the floor.
    Everybody walk the dinosaur.

  5. #5
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Not much of a tank if you cannot take a hit from a nerf bat now are you?

  6. #6
    Plane Walker Taxcollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Our warriors haven't had any threat issues.
    Dayblind US
    Legionnaire Sunrider (R4 50 Rogue) - Cadet Warcrown (R2 50 Cleric)



  7. #7
    Rift Master Faelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebhatesyou View Post
    You should use your skills now, you may have just been relying on passive threat from Tip of Balance pre 1.1.

    (Warriors have no threat issues)
    Currently level 50 warriors in raid instances have to sacrifice survivability or are limited to an extremely niche spec if they want to provide enough threat so damage dealers who know what buttons to press don't pull aggro.

    It is an issue.
    w w w . F A E L O R . c o m
    Administrator of Rift Seekers | [former] Guild Master of <Primal> | Administrator of Halcyon Affinity
    Rift Podcast | Rift Seekers is currently dormant for various reasons, thank you for understanding | Telerapedia

  8. #8
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Sounds like the OP needed an excuse to quit the game...so he made up one.
    Otariidae Wrote..."I remember how weird it was when a friend that played wow told me you didn't lose XP when you died...I was like then what is there to keep you from being a complete dumbass?"

    "I miss the old days."

  9. #9
    Plane Touched AkulaX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    253

    Default

    So now tank wars were hit with the nerf bat? LOL you should follow along with the whining zerg a little better. Here let me help you out, start a new thread and instead of crying about something that wasnt balanced cry about what was:


    Whaaaa......I cannot sleep through warfronts anymore and still own everyone.....whaaaa....I now have to actually be good to compete.....whaaaaaa


    There now use that one so people dont laugh at you.

  10. #10
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faelor View Post
    Currently level 50 warriors in raid instances have to sacrifice survivability or are limited to an extremely niche spec if they want to provide enough threat so damage dealers who know what buttons to press don't pull aggro.

    It is an issue.
    Part of being a dps who knows what buttons to press is threat management.

    Tanks don't always need to be able to out threat minmaxing dps.. there is a balance.

  11. #11
    Shadowlander CrazyGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archer32 View Post
    Today is a sad day, logged into my trion worlds account and changed my sub. to cancel ;(

    I was MT in my guild, 13k hp buffed, 45% block, etc etc...

    Pretty sure you just EFFFED warriors up so much...tip of balance goes to complete ****..

    Threat issues now..and much much more

    Was a fun game from beta to headstart till the last day...which is today.

    GL Trion and I might come back one day..there is more pressing issues at hand.

    QQ more. I'm sure WoW will welcome you back.

  12. #12
    Sword of Telara corrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AkulaX View Post
    So now tank wars were hit with the nerf bat? LOL you should follow along with the whining zerg a little better. Here let me help you out, start a new thread and instead of crying about something that wasnt balanced cry about what was:


    Whaaaa......I cannot sleep through warfronts anymore and still own everyone.....whaaaa....I now have to actually be good to compete.....whaaaaaa


    There now use that one so people dont laugh at you.
    Actually, tank-spec'd, I CAN sleep through WFs and still own people lol.

    I haven't had any threat issues, but I have seen at least 3-4 other threads/posts about it. Maybe the L337 players aren't noticing, but not all of us are that good, now are we?

  13. #13
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutex View Post
    Sounds like the OP needed an excuse to quit the game...so he made up one.
    +1

    /10char

  14. #14
    Ascendant Mulch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,715

    Default

    Well, the OP is gone. Hopefully a player has fun in a game. If not...

    Canceling because you don't like some game mechanic... That doesn't make any sense, unless you're not having fun.

    Managing threat, that really IS what playing a tank is about. From what I've seen, a good team in Rift still has no trouble doing it, but it does need managed.

  15. #15
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    why do people make posts about quitting then go off on an ego boosting rant? Just quit already and be done with it.

    Weirder still, why do people read these posts and reply to them?
    Last edited by Sarcazmo; 04-02-2011 at 09:38 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts