+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Where are all the event rifts?

Thats ok, there are no invasion groups and we are in the middle of a zone event. Have to kill 25 invasions... there isnt one.

Banned

I want there to be like more rifts then we can contain... even when there isnt an invasion going on... then when an invasion does occur its like OMG! HELP!.... but no.... its like, hey theres a death rift in stillmoor lets go there! oh wait... its a normal one... well theres nothing else around lets do it anyway... *rift over* hey theres a tear... lets go open it!... oh wait... this opened to a normal one also... well theres still nothing else around....

Trion needs to seriously crank up the "event" spawn rates. They are WAY too low for the current demand.

This could be a fun world event. But the lack of "events" is really putting a downer on things. People are just zoning around desperately looking for death rifts/invasion of any kind. And when they do spawn they are gone in a matter of minutes... usually gone before you can even get there.

Trion needs to seriously crank up the "event" spawn rates. They are WAY WAY WAY too low for the current demand.

Also, the quests that ask you to use an item on invasion mobs, that is EXTREMELY difficult to complete at the moment... because there are NO invasions. Why? Because the few rifts there are (that would normally spawn the invasions) are being downed within a minute or two after they open.
    Last edited by Muselyte; 03-30-2011 at 09:19 PM.

I must agree with most people writing here. I have quite enjoyed Rift so far so had high expectations for the event. Except that, well, theres no event to participate in. 3 lvl 15 daily quests out of which i managed to complete the one where you have to find the spawning mobs in Sanctum(the spawn rates seemed horribly low as it took ages to get all 3). Other than that, there was no invasions, no event rifts, no nothing. I didnt quite go searching in Silverwood but instead focused on higher level areas so perhaps thats where i went wrong. I understand that there is supposed to be a ramp up time but last night didnt differ from previous evenings in any significant way.

Could be that EU servers got the short end of the stick or something.

Im just wondering that there is no way in hell you are able to collect 600 sourcestones before its too late. Unless you are a no lifer playing 24/7 . Event is/was a nice idea but its isnt working at the moment.

After seeing Age of Conan 1 year event fail of the decade i dont want to rant about this .. but this aint working that well either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3