View Poll Results: Where do you like to spend your time in RIFT?

Voters
993. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rifts/Invasions

621 62.54%
  • Dungeons

399 40.18%
  • Raiding

123 12.39%
  • Crafting

358 36.05%
  • Warfronts/PvP

366 36.86%
  • Exploring/Collecting

484 48.74%
  • Quests

636 64.05%
  • Roleplaying

108 10.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you spend your time in Rift?

Soulwalker

No love for the Achievement chasers, or would you categorize that as "Exploring"?

Soulwalker

Questing and exploring (which is actually worth it on Rift)

Soulwalker

Default time well spent

I typically solo quest with a few dungeons thrown in. My main source of fun in Rift is taking down the huge invasions and bosses that appear

Mostly questing, as I'm still a little bit away from 50. Won't be raiding much when I get up there, as I'm a casual in a casual guild. Doing warfronts when I'm bored, dungeons once or twice each on normal, just so I don't get tired of them before going Expert mode. Crafting as needed to get skill-ups. And ofc, fighting all those rift mobs whenever we cross paths

I don't cause all my friends stoped playing too.
    But if there was a vote for the Forums i would vote that.
    Mental Rage
    Spectral Agony 5 man Guild
    Whitefall - Defiant

I've been doing a bit of everything. I do a few quests and gather some herbs, close up a rift as I meander about. Queue for a WF when I don't feel like traipsing across a zone to finish a quest and keep an eye on chat for people LFG for whatever dungeon is in my range. All in all, you've created a very diverse selection of things to do while leveling.
    Last edited by Basscyst; 03-25-2011 at 09:30 AM.

Currently raiding and dungeons. I just wish I had more time to do everything!
    w w w . F A E L O R . c o m
    Administrator of Rift Seekers | [former] Guild Master of <Primal> | Administrator of Halcyon Affinity
    Rift Podcast | Rift Seekers is currently dormant for various reasons, thank you for understanding | Telerapedia

Soulwalker

I do a wide variety of things but I have to say since I'm still levelling it's generally questing. I do like the depth of the quests (and don't get why so many people complain about them.) Since my wife has taken a break from the game to stay around the same level I tried doing warfronts which I enjoyed. Though found they gave too much experience so I've created a new character.

If I had to say the thing I enjoy the most it's the invasions. It reminds me of being able to group up to do dungeons but not restricted time wise, don't need to go searching for people. It's like being able to join a mini raid where everyone has the potential to get something out of it.

Rifts/Invasions, crafting, exploring/collecting, and questing. I tend to not do as much large scale PvP or raids because I'm playing on a laptop. lol
    Vae Victus Totus Palma Ut Acolytes!

Woe to The Conquered, All Glory to The Acolytes!

I do most things in the list aside from raiding. I've only done 2 dungeons, but both (IT and DSM) have been very enjoyable.
    bpphantom
    "Life's like a horse wearing a suit and smoking a cigar: hard to explain." - Scary Go Round
    "How did Dorothy get out of Oz? By killing." - Parson
    "Your childhood memories totally wanted it. Look how they were dressed." - S*P

I do a lot of different things ingame, but primarily I collect materials to craft with and explore. Now that I'm lvl 50 I've started trying to get accomplishments completed that I was to busy to worry about when I was trying to lvl up. Now I just want to get my crafting ability to the lvl to create stuff for my guildies once they reach my lvl to give them the awesome gear needed to survive the rifts and dungeons they will face in the future.
    EDMorgan

Warrior - Paladin/Warlord/Void Knight
    Belmont Shard - PvE
    Beta Junkies Guild

Soulwalker

Up until recently, mostly quests. Now I'm addicted to Warfronts and Rift Closing (just hit Lv19, when you can actually do something in Freemarch). When I hit cap, it'll be all World PvP.

I went ahead and put Roleplaying up there - thanks for the suggestion!

Default Depends on which character I play

Depends on the Character. I do a lot of experimenting with different builds. I do have one that I work on both leveling and crafting. I have one that belongs to a guild so I go on raids, etc. But I'd say the best thing is just joining huge groups of ppl and taking on rifts and invasions, one right after another. I love the sight of a gang of riders charging across the landscape on their way to take on a major invasion.
    I tried WoW once, but I didn't inhale!

Artifacts. Artifacts.everywhere.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast