Closed Thread

Thread: Auction House

Eev
    Soulwalker

Default Auction House

Hi all,

new to Rift but not MMO's.....where is the Auction House?

I've got to level 13 and managed to battle my way to Sanctum.

So where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Eev View Post
    Hi all,

So where is it?
    If you want to find something, turn on the map icon for the AH and walk around the major cities for 5 minutes. If you can't find the AH now, you're in for a lot of frustration trying to find special npcs and vendors later on.
    Last edited by HighFive; 03-23-2011 at 11:52 PM.
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Eev View Post
    Hi all,
    So where is it?
    I haven't been in Sanctum, but I will try to be more helpful than the last post.

Check in the area where the crafting is done, that where he is in ours. There is also one in our main courtyard.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by HighFive View Post
    If you want to find something, turn on the map icon for the AH and walk around the major cities for 5 minutes. If you can't find the AH now, you're in for a lot of frustration trying to find special npcs and vendors later on.
    people like this are a compleat waste of time .it could of supplied a helpful answer in the same time it took to put up an arrogent snide unhelpful remark

Rift Disciple

There are two in Sanctum. One to the right of the bridge as you enter and one along the road to the left. They are NPC's rather than an auction house you have to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by trussell View Post
    people like this are a compleat waste of time .it could of supplied a helpful answer in the same time it took to put up an arrogent snide unhelpful remark
    If I'm not mistaken, people are usually referred to as "he" or "she" and not "it".

You are a COMPLETE waste of time.

You want to find the AH, turn to either left or right after the bridge leading to Sanctum.
    I've most likely outkilled you, outhealed you or outsmarted you on the battlefield.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Erbbo View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, people are usually referred to as "he" or "she" and not "it".

You are a COMPLETE waste of time.

You want to find the AH, turn to either left or right after the bridge leading to Sanctum.
    ok einstein what is it a he or she

Eev
    Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Troster View Post
    There are two in Sanctum. One to the right of the bridge as you enter and one along the road to the left. They are NPC's rather than an auction house you have to enter.
    Thanks for your answer and others who have helped.

I find that most people are helpful on forums.

Thanks again...

Rift Chaser

I have a poor sense of direction myself so can totally understand the OP.

The rule of thumb guild for Sanctum is that in general class trainers and some special item vendors, and portals etc are in the main central building.

Everything else is on the outside. In short Sanctum is a circular city, in other words go over the bridge and turn left or right and just amble around in a circular route. The action house I prefer to use is a right turn after the bridge, also opposite is the bank.

Profession trainers are best found going left then a short journey around, ditto a Mount trainer and vendor

Closed Thread