Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Awsome first content update Trion!!!!

Thumbs up Awsome first content update Trion!!!!

Update 1.1 has some very much needed changes to classes/warfronts/crafting/etc. A+++ for listening to your customers and staying on top of the issues while at the same time giving us more to do already!

Rift Chaser

From the little bit of playing around on the Alpha shard I did I have to agree. Absolutely fan-freaking-tastic. Lots of changes that were called for, some unexpected changes, nice new content, and I'm sure there's a lot of things I didn't even notice yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspecified View Post
    From the little bit of playing around on the Alpha shard I did I have to agree. Absolutely fan-freaking-tastic. Lots of changes that were called for, some unexpected changes, nice new content, and I'm sure there's a lot of things I didn't even notice yet.
    aye they just put the patch notes on the test patcher listing most of the changes.

Im rather impressed by the reported notes

Trion, once again, have suprised me with how well run their organisation is.
    I had never heard of them; tried the Beta, liked what I saw and heard from them, and they are not dissapointing me in the slightest
    Rift CE & Founder Sub
    Asus ATi 6950HD Asus Crosshair IV Formula AMD PhenomII X6 1100T G.Skill 4GB 1.6Ghz (F3-12800CL7D-4GBECO)

Soulwalker

So Alpha Tester , did Trion fixed the potion shared cooldown time issue in 1.1 ? my bank is bursting with all my potion storing in it .

Yes, they did. And it's not really 'Alpha tester' anymore. It's tester...anyone can join in when they have the server up.

Here's the patch note on potions:

* Fixed an issue where all potions were on the same cooldown. They are now divided into three major groups based on their effects: Healing/Positive, Damage/Negative, and Buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by merrier View Post
    Yes, they did. And it's not really 'Alpha tester' anymore. It's tester...anyone can join in when they have the server up.

Here's the patch note on potions:

* Fixed an issue where all potions were on the same cooldown. They are now divided into three major groups based on their effects: Healing/Positive, Damage/Negative, and Buffs.
    Wooo! Awesome news for us Alchemists !!!
    Rift CE & Founder Sub
    Asus ATi 6950HD Asus Crosshair IV Formula AMD PhenomII X6 1100T G.Skill 4GB 1.6Ghz (F3-12800CL7D-4GBECO)

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Deggon View Post
    Update 1.1 has some very much needed changes to classes/warfronts/crafting/etc. A+++ for listening to your customers and staying on top of the issues while at the same time giving us more to do already!
    Can anyone explain what the Endless Court thing is? Is it a live event or is it actual new content?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Achaiah View Post
    Can anyone explain what the Endless Court thing is? Is it a live event or is it actual new content?
    I believe its a live event that will lead into a new raid zone and possible new other types of content

Yes it is fantastic that they listen to the vocal people on the forums.

-Soon A developer term that is never as "soon" as you want it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Achaiah View Post
    It's a live event that *is* new content. It encompasses the whole world. Multiple zones were involved.

I'm curious why you think a live event isn't new content?

Little sad that there's not even a basic appearance tab system in 1.1. We've been asking for it since like the second beta

Check out the Rift Wardrobe Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaewen View Post
    Little sad that there's not even a basic appearance tab system in 1.1. We've been asking for it since like the second beta
    I think we can guess they had not developed this in even the mid alpha stages as one of the devs or producers I think stated he didn't want it but would have to yeild to what the customers want. I would think it is now in development but it will probably take some time concidering (as I suggest) that they shelved the idea (and code for it) a fair while ago.
    Rift CE & Founder Sub

I hope they at least fixed their "place holder armor" as I will forver call the ugly sets that look the same for 20 levels.

Don't take it too hard friend; many games don't have it, and in Conan we've been asking for it going on three years.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast