Closed Thread
Page 72 of 120 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1798
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Are the female chars supposed to be flat chested?

Ascendant

I strongly advocate larger female chest in th game.

Rift Disciple

107 pages of cartoon boob talk.

The hell is wrong with you guys.

(And any plans to fix? Seriously, small boobs. I want big boobs. I'ma man, CMAWN)
    Last edited by Killermandude; 01-30-2011 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by P-51 View Post
    Why, just why a girl that cute needs that is ... well I just do not understand, lol fake or real implants ,

Look at that ***, it is incredible.
    they are not even implants... they are costume boobs.
    if girl chars in game were running around with boobs this size i would be against it... but i want to at least be able to look at a char and tell if it's a girl or guy... really not that much to ask for.

*should we do a poll?* lol

yes
    no
    at least fix the side size
    Last edited by Teisei; 01-30-2011 at 01:18 PM.

Wat

When a flat-chested girl hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart.

Default Ee e dd d c b a

Great! About time a game have somewhat normal bust size for females. And games with sliders, the busts are so "HUGE" that I suspect that the player is some pubescent teen that doesn't have a Barbie doll, and this is his way of having a virtual Barbie doll.

I hope they keep it that way, and if they make a slider, I hope they put in a better size limit then in the other mmorpgs that have sliders for chests.

I'd like to my rogue looks skinnier, 'cause either he/she looks too pumped up (all the body for the guys, below the waist for the girls) to be a rogue that uses agility the most.

Why not body sliders?

It adds to the game, adds more appeal, makes it more successful, even if in a low scale. If it's implementable, it should be implemented.

If you guys want small boobs, put small boobs on your characters and done.

Please note that implementable means "Inside the budget, something that can be placed as an extra".

Another one: It's ridiculous that grown up people are looking down upon other boys that are playing because they want something different than you do. Leave the "stupid pubs" or whatever you call them alone, you got nothing to do with their lives. You're wasting your own precious lifetime, thing you surely do have less than they do in a natural order. Go play the game or eat up your girlfriends, I'm sure that's better than keep flaming or trolling them for something they said.

By the way, lemme take a break from the PC, tee hee.
    Last edited by RJMazz; 01-30-2011 at 07:03 PM.

Rift Master

Having sliders for this, that and the other thing wouldn't hurt - but in this case I think the female characters look fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MochaFlux View Post
    Lies. The second one has bigger breasts. Anyway, the first one looks like a girl in comparison.
    Actually the lighting and clothing disguises the size for Evie. Vindictus uses physics so if you shake the mouse back and forth to move her, her breasts jiggle...which clearly shows their size, weight and shape. I would say she's between a B and a C cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Wat View Post
    When a flat-chested girl hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart.
    Actually when a girl with a flat chest and a small frame does that, it's true. But there are plenty of very obese, large big boned women that are only a B cup. I wouldn't say the same is true. Which just illustrates my point that it's not all about breast size. It's about the overall appearance, namely proportion. For example if you look at Evie she has much better curves, on a smaller frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravynwynd View Post
    Great! About time a game have somewhat normal bust size for females. And games with sliders, the busts are so "HUGE" that I suspect that the player is some pubescent teen that doesn't have a Barbie doll, and this is his way of having a virtual Barbie doll.

I hope they keep it that way, and if they make a slider, I hope they put in a better size limit then in the other mmorpgs that have sliders for chests.
    I've seen some hacks in F2P MMO's that give breasts unnatural size and shape. That defy gravity and just jut out from the chest. Lol. I don't see how that's attractive at all.

Also, I refuse to acknowledge that there is any "normal" breast size. It varies greatly depending on ethnicity. Asian girls tend to be smaller, while European girls tend to be larger. Etc. We can say there is an average breast size, but that is about as meaningful as the average genitalia size. Or the average height, or weight, or IQ.

Obviously then, breast size is a subjective thing. Whether it's "bad" or "good" is personal opinion, not objective fact. It only makes sense that the more options to customize one's appearance, the more happy people are going to be.

Wat

Quote Originally Posted by Altira View Post
    Actually when a girl with a flat chest and a small frame does that, it's true. But there are plenty of very obese, large big boned women that are only a B cup. I wouldn't say the same is true. Which just illustrates my point that it's not all about breast size. It's about the overall appearance, namely proportion. For example if you look at Evie she has much better curves, on a smaller frame.
    What is all this talk of fat chicks and B cups?!

Flat chests have their own charm!

Real men like it smooth! Smooth and flat!

Quote Originally Posted by Wat View Post
    What is all this talk of fat chicks and B cups?!

Flat chests have their own charm!

Real men like it smooth! Smooth and flat!
    For the sake of argument, I'll assume you're being serious, not facetious.

The "talk" you refer to is an example I made to illustrate the point that it's not about JUST breast size. It's about body type, proportion, that determines how attractive a female is.

Personally I don't like or dislike flat chests. There's nothing there to really get excited about. Some people do though, but people also get excited about feet too. Which again proves my point that how attractive a female is, is a matter of subjective opinion and not objective fact. Thus, there is no normal breast size.

108 pages of people wanting boobs? so 108 pages of weirdos?
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

Wat

Quote Originally Posted by Altira View Post
    For the sake of argument, I'll assume you're being serious, not facetious.

The "talk" you refer to is an example I made to illustrate the point that it's not about JUST breast size. It's about body type, proportion, that determines how attractive a female is.

Personally I don't like or dislike flat chests. There's nothing there to really get excited about. Some people do though, but people also get excited about feet too. Which again proves my point that how attractive a female is, is a matter of subjective opinion and not objective fact. Thus, there is no normal breast size.
    Are you a real female? Do you like feet? Inquiring minds wish to know!

Anyway, flat chests are more suitable for battle. A wounded mammary can cost you your life! No one wants to see a double D disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by RJMazz View Post
    Why not body sliders?

It adds to the game, adds more appeal, makes it more successful, even if in a low scale. If it's implementable, it should be implemented.

Please note that implementable means "Inside the budget, something that can be placed as an extra".
    and the thread should end with this. it should end with this, because trion should have done this at inception. Trion, failing in that, should have implemented it in every beta. failing in that, they should implement it at release.

Failing in these things has only one cause: Laziness. Body sliders are one of the most unanimously requested features on these forums. even people who dont want them dont NOT want them. they hurt nobody, they fix what in my mind is one of rifts biggest problems, they murder these stupid threads, and everyone is happy, except the trolls.

and trolls are never happy ^______^
    this word you use . . . i do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by RJMazz View Post
    I'd like to my rogue looks skinnier, 'cause either he/she looks too pumped up (all the body for the guys, below the waist for the girls) to be a rogue that uses agility the most.

Why not body sliders?

Another one: It's ridiculous that grown up people are looking down upon other boys that are playing because they want something different than you do. Leave the "stupid pubs" or whatever you call them alone, you got nothing to do with their lives. You're wasting your own precious lifetime, thing you surely do have less than they do in a natural order. Go play the game or eat up your girlfriends, I'm sure that's better than keep flaming or trolling them for something they said.

By the way, lemme take a break from the PC, tee hee.
    Pretty much this.

Rift Disciple

I love flat chested French women

Closed Thread
Page 72 of 120 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 ... LastLast