Closed Thread
Page 59 of 120 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Are the female chars supposed to be flat chested?

Quote Originally Posted by Kymeric View Post
    Bottle?

Don't you mean hourglass?
    Yeah...

I have a bottle right next to me but if attractive women looked like that I might as well be gay.
    Interested in roleplaying in Rift? Check out the Rift RP roleplaying community!

Future high elf or kelari warrior. Depends on how I like their aesthetics and their respective factions.

Oh noes! Another elf player! Kill eet!

You never know with fantacy games, there might be an option in game to craft some implants and have a Shaman perform the operation What next some guys will complain about the bulge in the character pants saying it's not big enough Plus if they were to big it would slow down frame rates...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Scyris View Post
    Ok this is going to sound odd, but I am wondering what the design decision was on making female chars near completly flat chested. Friend sent me a screencap (which i won't link here) and I noticed the char was female, or at least was supposed to look female, could have been a skinny guy due to the lack of a chest on it. I am just curious any plans to fix this? Just seems a wee bit off when most female chars in almost all mmorpgs have a decent sized chest to them :P.
    Last edited by Codebreaker; 01-20-2011 at 04:06 PM.

Shield of Telara

Well, one things for sure.....

whether you're for "teh bewb slider" (or just more customization options in general ) or not, this thread sure is attention worthy. 800+ posts and almost 33,000 views
    "Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet."

Get your very own Rift dps meter here.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Kymeric View Post
    Bottle?

Don't you mean hourglass?
    Oops, yea, haven't used the expression in awhile, thanks. That's what I meant.

Breasts grow larger as you level up........Can you imagine lvl 100 in a future expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Egregore View Post
    Breasts grow larger as you level up........Can you imagine lvl 100 in a future expansion?
    I'm so glad I wasn't drinking when i read that.

Future high elf or kelari warrior. Depends on how I like their aesthetics and their respective factions.

I say if you want larger breasts it should come at this price.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/820...east-operation

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingKitteh View Post
    I say if you want larger breasts it should come at this price.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/820...east-operation
    I think you're taking it WAY too seriously. :P

Well I dont care if they are small....what I do care tho is erm well most of the char models are ugly for my taste. If ppl think they making them more realistic...not really. The should give a little more freedom and also add some more hairstyles and faces

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Aurelie View Post
    Let's add some with a single breast too to represent the ones who have breast cancer and some with inverted breasts and some with silicones and some with three nipples and let's add some of those fat guys with breasts too.
    LOLLLOLOL! to funny!

Trion, can you please close this thread and others like it. The decision has been made and this topic is only insulting to a vast majority of your female players as well as a good number of male players.
    The Trinity is unholy! Down with the Trinity!
    Carrots belong in stew, not on the end of a stick.

Foamy tells it like it is!

883 posts has to be a new record or something...

How many posts did that DPS thread get? Anyone?

Phew, my temporary ban from the forums expired in time to finally post in this epic thread before it gets locked.

I'm here to say: I like the boobs in Rift.

In fact, I like the female models in general because they look like actual women. Sure, the high elf look like Calista Flockhart, but still a real woman. I swear, some nerds have been playing super-boobs games so long they don't remember real women look like. Real women have curves, and most women done have boobs so huge and perky your average rogue could backstab with them on a cold enough day.

In short, just say yes to boobs in Rift.
    -According to a Facebook quiz, I'm a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayenn View Post
    Trion, can you please close this thread and others like it. The decision has been made and this topic is only insulting to a vast majority of your female players as well as a good number of male players.
    So you know for a fact its insulting ppl? how so it seems its a small handle full? ALot was pointing out like me how the char models arnt that great and for me I really find the female models not that great at all. Yes you get those ppl that are pervy but then there players like me that want more control and make a deadly beauty

The common misconception here is that people think we're asking for huge boobs. No.

We're asking for a slider so everyone gets a little bit of what they want. Obviously the boobs shouldn't be of a ridiculous size.

People also have been asking for more/better hairstyles, a body slider so we can have thinner or fatter characters, and other customization options.

In short, we want more choice with character customization. This isn't a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightAngel View Post
    So you know for a fact its insulting ppl? how so it seems its a small handle full? ALot was pointing out like me how the char models arnt that great and for me I really find the female models not that great at all. Yes you get those ppl that are pervy but then there players like me that want more control and make a deadly beauty
    Agreed. Reading through this I have seen far more posts supporting more customization, both men AND women, so if anything it's offensive to a small few. And really, you can't prevent people from being offended. It just can't happen.
    Last edited by Xlugon Pyro; 01-20-2011 at 10:11 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 59 of 120 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 ... LastLast