+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need option to turn on rifts/invasion UI while in other zones

Banned

Default Need option to turn on rifts/invasion UI while in other zones

Durring my experience getting to level 50 Ive been wanting to do more and more zone invasions. But the way it is now I have to port from zone to zone every couple of minutes just to see if a zone is under an invasion. It would be awesome if we had an option to turn on the rifts/invasion view from other zones so you can see what is happening in other zones without having to go to each zone we want to check. It causes downtime and is just a waste when you find out nothing is going on. Obviously we dont need all the alerts, the horns, the messages from other zones, just the map view would be nice.
    Last edited by Vindicit; 03-20-2011 at 10:04 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post
    Durring my experience getting to level 50 Ive been wanting to do more and more zone invasions. But the way it is now I have to port from zone to zone every couple of minutes just to see if a zone is under an invasion. It would be awesome if we had an option to turn on the rifts/invasion view from other zones so you can see what is happening in other zones without having to go to each zone we want to check. It causes downtime and is just a waste when you find out nothing is going on. Obviously we dont need all the alerts, the horns, the messages from other zones, just the map view would be nice.

Deff they need to put in this UI. I'm still waiting for that invasion ( epic quest ) where you need to kill 2 major boss.. and i do not wanna camp silverwood as i'm already 23...

It would certainly be an amazing UI.
    However there is one disadvantage I see with it and that is that people will just stay in their own zones instead of, say, collecting artifacts/etc in, say, Silverwood thus increasing the amount of people in that zone, thus increasing the chances of a massive planar invasion (if indeed that is how the mechanic works).

+ Reply to Thread