+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help!!!!!

Shadowlander

Default Help!!!!!

I am Kamal from Laethys shard, my account is being hacked. They keep relogging and just hitting the button< i changed my Trion password but this needs to be set so i they dun just keep pushing one button and relogging, send us back to login screen or something.... this is rediculous, new password is in, but im at war with the guy right now......

I have ticket in, so does wife, Macelyn,from Laethys, please helpppppp

Go fight something. You can't log out when you're in a fight - maybe your wife can duel you till either hacker gets bored or *miracle event* GM arrives.

And get as far away from the mailbox as you can get.
    Last edited by Lollie; 03-16-2011 at 11:31 PM.

Shadowlander

its not LOGGING ME OUT, he is just hitting hte RELOG button on the loading screen where it asks if u wanna relog or QUIT and he is hitting that just like me, thus he doesn't need to input the new PW, i haven't downloaded anything so i have no idea where a keylogger came from thru my mcaffee

Shadowlander

it just needs to be set to where if another computer logs in it sends u to the login screen or u have to exit.

Slow down - START FIGHTING - he won't be able to log you out while you're fighting.

By "fight" I mean fight some mob or duel your wife.
    Last edited by Lollie; 03-16-2011 at 11:35 PM.

Telaran

you need to try to get into the game even for seconds and run away from mailboxes have your wife set a spot near you and duel you the SECOND you log back in literally and then keepy dueling over and over and the hacker cant get in.

Shadowlander

ill try, im running across the land cuz he burned my soul recall and i logged over and it burned the CD, thx for support ill keep u posted

I don't have personal experience with this but I've read that some have had really good luck with calling Trion on the phone. Can you call them at this hour? They should be able to lock your account up.

Shadowlander

its worth a shot

+ Reply to Thread