+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I was hacked last night!

Soulwalker

Default I was hacked last night!

I havent been to NOT ONE other site, I have NOT bought gold! Ive not done a single thing to be hacked. So whats going on Trion?

Answers Please

Default hacked

UH OH someone pissed off their girlfriend :P
    <a href=http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=76640&dateline=1296504039 target=_blank>http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php...ine=1296504039</a>
    A true pvp'er DOESN'T whine when he gets beat he learns to play then goes back and finds that guy that beat him and fights him again and again and again and again until he wins.....DO this and ill support pvp, as long as you just come here and whine I wont

Soulwalker

Married

No one new my account password.

Soulwalker

Serioulsy this has to be on TRIONS end.

Default trion

if this was actually on Trions end we would ALL be hacked by now.....
    <a href=http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=76640&dateline=1296504039 target=_blank>http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php...ine=1296504039</a>
    A true pvp'er DOESN'T whine when he gets beat he learns to play then goes back and finds that guy that beat him and fights him again and again and again and again until he wins.....DO this and ill support pvp, as long as you just come here and whine I wont

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Katnip View Post
    if this was actually on Trions end we would ALL be hacked by now.....
    It may be just a matter of time if they have over a million subscriptions.

I havent been to NOT ONE other site, I have NOT bought gold! Ive not done a single thing to be hacked. So whats going on Trion?
    So what you are telling me is that you have never been on the internet except for this one time?

Soulwalker

my account wasnt coinlocked, what gives Trion?

Coinlock not in place yet early this week they said.

Precept
    Gaming in the Multiverse

Shadowlander

When will the kiddies stop blaming other people for this ****? You got hacked. That sucks, but I HIGHLY doubt it's because of Trion.

Also there are threads to post in when you get hacked. Stop making a new one crying that you did nothing wrong every time.

Quote Originally Posted by pacoxi View Post
    So what you are telling me is that you have never been on the internet except for this one time?
    Do every time that someone visit a site he gets his bank/facebook/email or other MMORPGs account hacked?
    No. So why is this happening so often with this game?
    For those that played other MMORPGs: did EQ/AoC/WAR/Aion/WoW/EVE forums were so full of posts about hacked accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Jondx View Post
    When will the kiddies stop blaming other people for this ****? You got hacked. That sucks, but I HIGHLY doubt it's because of Trion.

Also there are threads to post in when you get hacked. Stop making a new one crying that you did nothing wrong every time.
    This.

Actually feel somewhat bad for Trion, and its hard for me to feel bad for a company. Somebody really has their number and its not that they want to destroy the game because they allow the victims to keep their account, they just strip the plat from it. Its one thing build an AAA game from the ground up with a completely new company, then you have to deal with some ******s seeking to exploit your customers in one of the worst ways possible. Its hard out there for pimps.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    Do every time that someone visit a site he gets his bank/facebook/email or other MMORPGs account hacked?
    For those that played other MMORPGs: did EQ/AoC/WAR/Aion/WoW/EVE forums were so full of posts about hacked accounts?
    WoW is full of them. Anyone who's using the "it's not Trion or we'd all be SOL" is hurp clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    If I was a hacker, I am not going to so myself as soon as get your account info. I wait and let you reveal more about yourself. Say I get you login for a gaming site like ZAM. It trace that info to your email address and watch your address for confirmation emails from things like games in this case. When I am ready to use your account, I hit you when you least expect it, a few months/weeks after I nabbed your info, if I am smart you will most likely change a password (which I can now see because Im in your email) and then go about your way. When I am done milking you, I just take you for everything you have.

A farmer doesn't kill his dairy cow after one milking, he lets it resupply and then milks it again. Only when he can no longer milk the cow does he consider going for the kill, or selling it (in the eworld this is when someone sells you to identity thieves).

And all of those games you mentioned have their fair share of account hacks, its just not popular to post it on their forums, usually the person that has been hacked isnt able to do so anyway because the thief has completely made the account their own. Have fun complaining in WoW about your account being hacked. In WoW you are hacked for not having an authenticator and guess what, the thief puts one on for you. Can't complain on the forums if you don't have access the the authenticator.

you bought platinum; we all know it....just give up.
    Oh no, I herp'd my derp. --Ghostcrawler

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast