+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: How is the economy?

  1. #16
    Ascendant Belenos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The-Destroyer View Post
    For the basics it's I hate to "compare it to WoW" but most likely it will be your average in game economy like in WoW.


    What else do you want vendors that give you more money for buy backs then you payed for the item? (joking)
    40 do I hear 40? 40 going once... ok lady in the hauberk says 50
    50 , 50 going once do i hear 60... 50 going twice...

    sold to the lady with the hauberk for 50 gold!

    What's your name maam?


    "Fred."


  2. #17
    Rift Master The-Destroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belenos View Post
    40 do I hear 40? 40 going once... ok lady in the hauberk says 50
    50 , 50 going once do i hear 60... 50 going twice...

    sold to the lady with the hauberk for 50 gold!

    What's your name maam?


    "Fred."

    haha

    I guess that would make things funny but I don't think that will be in RIFT xD

    PyroLock Proud Supporter of a DPS Meter
    CPU: i7-950 @ 3.7 GHz GPU: GTX 470 SOC 770 MHz MB: Asus Rampage III Formula RAM: 6 GB Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 DRIVE:OCZ RevoDrive 120 GB (0.5 GB/sec read rate)

  3. #18
    Sword of Telara Naracion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Chicago, il
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The-Destroyer View Post
    haha

    I guess that would make things funny but I don't think that will be in RIFT xD
    What are you laughing about....my mom's name is fred.....just joking....that would be amusing to see lol

  4. #19
    Ascendant Belenos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naracion View Post
    What are you laughing about....my mom's name is fred.....just joking....that would be amusing to see lol
    Yeah I am sure I will be getting a ton of nasty emails now from people whose mom's name might be Frederica or something.

  5. #20
    Rift Master The-Destroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naracion View Post
    What are you laughing about....my mom's name is fred.....just joking....that would be amusing to see lol

    Then you would have friday and saturday night auctions where no one would be out of the city.

    PyroLock Proud Supporter of a DPS Meter
    CPU: i7-950 @ 3.7 GHz GPU: GTX 470 SOC 770 MHz MB: Asus Rampage III Formula RAM: 6 GB Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 DRIVE:OCZ RevoDrive 120 GB (0.5 GB/sec read rate)

  6. #21
    Ascendant Belenos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The-Destroyer View Post
    Then you would have friday and saturday night auctions where no one would be out of the city.
    OMG How cool would that be... in the middle of an auction, a death rift opens up! I could see it now, people would scream and scatter, I'd break out my maul and start hitting things, while moseying up to the auctioneer to pocket whatever was being sold before for 50 gold... it would be Epic! Looting AND saving Telara all at the same time!

  7. #22
    Sword of Telara Naracion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Chicago, il
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belenos View Post
    OMG How cool would that be... in the middle of an auction, a death rift opens up! I could see it now, people would scream and scatter, I'd break out my maul and start hitting things, while moseying up to the auctioneer to pocket whatever was being sold before for 50 gold... it would be Epic! Looting AND saving Telara all at the same time!
    Your sir are an efficient person lol

  8. #23
    Rift Master The-Destroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belenos View Post
    OMG How cool would that be... in the middle of an auction, a death rift opens up! I could see it now, people would scream and scatter, I'd break out my maul and start hitting things, while moseying up to the auctioneer to pocket whatever was being sold before for 50 gold... it would be Epic! Looting AND saving Telara all at the same time!

    haha yea that would be fun!

    PyroLock Proud Supporter of a DPS Meter
    CPU: i7-950 @ 3.7 GHz GPU: GTX 470 SOC 770 MHz MB: Asus Rampage III Formula RAM: 6 GB Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 DRIVE:OCZ RevoDrive 120 GB (0.5 GB/sec read rate)

  9. #24
    Shadowlander Rhekaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belenos View Post
    OMG How cool would that be... in the middle of an auction, a death rift opens up! I could see it now, people would scream and scatter, I'd break out my maul and start hitting things, while moseying up to the auctioneer to pocket whatever was being sold before for 50 gold... it would be Epic! Looting AND saving Telara all at the same time!
    lol that would be sick. right in the middle of an auction a rift opens up and not only do we have to save the town, but we have to overbid mobs that are trying to buy up everything in sight!

  10. #25
    Ascendant Belenos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhekaan View Post
    lol that would be sick. right in the middle of an auction a rift opens up and not only do we have to save the town, but we have to overbid mobs that are trying to buy up everything in sight!
    I think you just one upped me! Epic! I love it!!!! Of course everyone loses to Laethys... Let's face it, when it comes to money, she da original golddigga!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts