+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How is the economy?

Quote Originally Posted by The-Destroyer View Post
    For the basics it's I hate to "compare it to WoW" but most likely it will be your average in game economy like in WoW.

What else do you want vendors that give you more money for buy backs then you payed for the item? (joking)
    40 do I hear 40? 40 going once... ok lady in the hauberk says 50
    50 , 50 going once do i hear 60... 50 going twice...

sold to the lady with the hauberk for 50 gold!

What's your name maam?

"Fred."

Quote Originally Posted by Belenos View Post
    40 do I hear 40? 40 going once... ok lady in the hauberk says 50
    50 , 50 going once do i hear 60... 50 going twice...

sold to the lady with the hauberk for 50 gold!

What's your name maam?

"Fred."

haha

I guess that would make things funny but I don't think that will be in RIFT xD

PyroLock Proud Supporter of a DPS Meter
    CPU: i7-950 @ 3.7 GHz GPU: GTX 470 SOC 770 MHz MB: Asus Rampage III Formula RAM: 6 GB Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 DRIVE:OCZ RevoDrive 120 GB (0.5 GB/sec read rate)

haha

I guess that would make things funny but I don't think that will be in RIFT xD
    What are you laughing about....my mom's name is fred.....just joking....that would be amusing to see lol

Quote Originally Posted by Naracion View Post
    What are you laughing about....my mom's name is fred.....just joking....that would be amusing to see lol
    Yeah I am sure I will be getting a ton of nasty emails now from people whose mom's name might be Frederica or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Naracion View Post

Then you would have friday and saturday night auctions where no one would be out of the city.

CPU: i7-950 @ 3.7 GHz GPU: GTX 470 SOC 770 MHz MB: Asus Rampage III Formula RAM: 6 GB Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 DRIVE:OCZ RevoDrive 120 GB (0.5 GB/sec read rate)

Then you would have friday and saturday night auctions where no one would be out of the city.
    OMG How cool would that be... in the middle of an auction, a death rift opens up! I could see it now, people would scream and scatter, I'd break out my maul and start hitting things, while moseying up to the auctioneer to pocket whatever was being sold before for 50 gold... it would be Epic! Looting AND saving Telara all at the same time!

OMG How cool would that be... in the middle of an auction, a death rift opens up! I could see it now, people would scream and scatter, I'd break out my maul and start hitting things, while moseying up to the auctioneer to pocket whatever was being sold before for 50 gold... it would be Epic! Looting AND saving Telara all at the same time!
    Your sir are an efficient person lol

haha yea that would be fun!

lol that would be sick. right in the middle of an auction a rift opens up and not only do we have to save the town, but we have to overbid mobs that are trying to buy up everything in sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhekaan View Post
    lol that would be sick. right in the middle of an auction a rift opens up and not only do we have to save the town, but we have to overbid mobs that are trying to buy up everything in sight!
    I think you just one upped me! Epic! I love it!!!! Of course everyone loses to Laethys... Let's face it, when it comes to money, she da original golddigga!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2