+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Quest

Default Guild Quest

Ok we hit Level 4 for the guild. Sense the last couple patches We have not had any new guild quest come up. I do not know if it is a bug or if we are just missing something in game. Do the guild quest start to be given out some where else? Looking for helpful information.

Thanks

Same story here. Were on day 6 with no quests. Stuck on Level 4

we did our first 4 guild quests and completed last 1 yesterday, and didnt got new quests aswell, but our guild is lvl 2 so seems its not about guild lvl. maybe it has a reset time or something?

As far as I recall, you can only do 3 guildquests a week and if you completed those, you won't get new ones untill the end of the week. However, I have not seen this comfirmed yet. I'm also unsure on what would be the reset point, wether it's a given day of the week, or 7 days after you picked up the first of the 3 guildquests.

We are currently also lvl 4 and haven't seen a new quest for 3 days, but we recently completed 3 quests, so we assumed that it has not been reset yet.
    Warrior Tank of:
    <Imperium> - IcewatchEU
    TotDQ [4/4], FT [4/4], EE [5/5]
    Hardmodes [Zaviel / Kain]

www.imperium.co

I opened a ticket when my guild cold not get level 2 quests. The response from Trion was that there must be a problem with my client and I should do a file check on it. A day later another quest appeared even though I had done nothing to my client. If there is a timer, Trion isn't saying.
    We don't stop playing games because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing games. Anon.

lets hope trion is not going same way as blizzard to blame it to the client all the time. i have cleared my client in my wow time so many times without solving problems and that it was game issue after all.

its however bit wierd that trion isnt talking about timers.

Yeah there is a week's cd on guild q's so if thats your problem then u should get new onces soon enough...
    And yeah you can do 3 per week, 1 PvP, 1 PvE and 1 Rift based one and then its wait time.
    You cant to do 3 PvP onces or 3 PvE.. u do 1 quest then u get cd on that quest.

If the cd is 7 days from completed the quest or if it resets at a certain day im not sure of,
    but i believe it resets at a certain day.

If however your problem have lasted longer then a week,
    then maybe they have a lock on guild not to get higher then lvl 4 right now..
    that i cant answer sorry as my guild is lvl 2
    Last edited by Machowden; 03-14-2011 at 06:46 AM.
    http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/113504/Defiant.png
    Bloodiron EU PvP
    Sakura - Cleric
    Gaara - Mage
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...-Noobs-A-Fable
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...nderstand-them
    People need to see these links!

I feel the whole guild level/questing concept need some serious refining anyway.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by vetiver View Post
    I feel the whole guild level/questing concept need some serious refining anyway.
    i agree here

The guild quests reset weekly.

You get 3 quests a week.

Our guild has been getting the new ones on wednesday morning.

I hope this clears up any confusion

Ok that is cool if that is what they are doing. I think the cool down needs to be worked on but that is just me. That is not how it was working for our guild but if that is the intended way it is supposed to work then that is cool. Thanks for all the good input.

+ Reply to Thread