Closed Thread

Thread: Logged into my account all my characters were there?!

Default Logged into my account all my characters were there?!

I've been playing and enjoying myself because I wasn't hacked! Ohhh yea smug screw face at ya what. Playing my characters with all they plat baby because I don't use the same e-mail address and password for everything and don't create accounts on stupid advertising-pot MMO sites

*reaches into his wife beater and pulls out a huge platinum medallion on a giant gold chain* uggh this how real ballers roll, suckas get compromised fo they weak security

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Somar View Post
    I've been playing and enjoying myself because I wasn't hacked! Ohhh yea smug screw face at ya what. Playing my characters with all they plat baby because I don't use the same e-mail address and password for everything and don't create accounts on stupid advertising-pot MMO sites

*reaches into his wife beater and pulls out a huge platinum medallion on a giant gold chain* uggh this how real ballers roll, suckas get compromised fo they weak security
    As distasteful as this post is, I agree wholeheartedly.

+1 internetz

*camera pans around Bad Boys style*

Quote Originally Posted by getoffmylawn View Post
    As distasteful as this post is, I agree wholeheartedly.

+1 internetz
    Quoting the OP in the 2nd post.

-1 internet.

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. Please do not create threads that are intended to mock or bait others. This is not constructive, and is considered baiting and trolling.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!
    Please be sure to follow the Code of Conduct at all times when using these forums.
    Please feel free to contact the Rift Community Team at community@riftgame.com if you have any questions or concerns about this message or its contents.

Closed Thread