+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are we ever going to get Bronze recipes?

Question Are we ever going to get Bronze recipes?

I'm seriously curious about this. I'm not trolling. It would be nice if we could get an official response. I'm just curious if we are going to get something that we can use our bronze with. I have a ton of Bronze because I'm a gather only on my main, and I made a ton of em when I got the recipe. I've been trying to sell them on the AH, and no one bought em ever, so I recently looked up the bronze recipes and noticed there were none in game. I know this may not be a new issue, however it is new to me.

If there are no plans to do anything with bronze I'm thinking I'll just vendor the crap.

Thanks for your time.

Default Bronze Recipes

(bump) I would also like to hear an official response to this. It seems very odd that it would be such a rare drop to even get the quest item for it to be utterly useless. When will or are there going to be bronze recipes implemented in game?
    Last edited by Kynx; 03-13-2011 at 12:28 PM.

the games two weeks old brosefs!

there are edges which obviously need polish, but there's a lot of amazing things happening.

be patient! enjoy the game, show some love =)

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrel View Post
    the games two weeks old brosefs!

there are edges which obviously need polish, but there's a lot of amazing things happening.

be patient! enjoy the game, show some love =)
    Oh, I'm not complaining at all - this game rocks. Just have some unanswered questions, but I'm totally patient. And with all the people getting hacked after visiting those so-called guide sites, I will just post my questions here and hope that someday they are answered.

/love

ps. its dudette, i ain't no brosef
    Last edited by Kynx; 03-13-2011 at 03:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread