+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Got a spare VIP key >.<

a little bird told me that the next person to post will most definately win the key.... ooooooooom oooooooooom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBEt0uz-V3k
    Many a Guardian were slain and harmed in the making of this video

Shadowlander

Just lost my job.

maj0r cyber ingame rite.

Because if you don't I will summon an army of whiffleball-bat wielding babies to crawl to your house and torment you until you lose all sanity. Every night when you go to sleep you will hear tapping on the windows, the sounds of the babies will be near. You will not be able to take one step without hearing the sounds of babies crying. One week later you will start to see them, crawling across the hallway, sitting under chairs, on top of the fridge. You will begin to lose your mind as every time you turn back they will be gone, and every time you attempt to engage one they will simply vanish. Soon you won't be able to sleep, babies will be crawling around the ceiling tapping things with their bats, knocking over lamps and pictures. You will start to wonder if it is all in your mind and check yourself into a mental institution, but the babies will lie in wait. Just when you think you are actually sane enough to leave the institution and you go back home it will start again. You will move to a new house, but they will follow. They will follow you to work and show up sitting on coworkers shoulders, clinging to their legs, smacking around all your work papers. The babies will consume your life and destroy your possessions until you simply aren't able to cope with life anymore, the cold empty husk you will inevitably become will not be capable of emotion or rational thought. Eventually, living off of dumpster scraps and squirrel droppings you will give in to the baby army and embrace their presence, losing everything and everyone you ever loved you will become... the baby man.

Or you could just give me the VIP key because I really want it

For awesome Rift wallpapers go here and here!

I got a VIP key, but my son doesn't.
    I would love to get a key for him so we can play together.

Rift Disciple

i would like, no, LOVE a vip key. As to why, the only thing i can caome up with is my total lack of luck getting one in a contest. i try every time i see one and have not had any luck (been trying for a month now)... i sit at work all day, looking into people's mouths (i work at a dental office), thinking that maybe this will be my lucky day, and it never is. hopefuly, this will be?

Soulwalker

I can't give you a good reason to give me the key over someone else but I would like to have it so I may join my wife and son in future beta experiences as they both have VIP thanks to my sons' constant polling of every site he can find. He has been trying to get me a key as well since I don't have a huge amount of time during the hours the VIP's seem to go out, but he just misses each time. I would hate for all his constant looking to go to waste and lets be honest I would hate for me to miss out on the upcoming events.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Soulwalker

I had one but my dog ate it, been trying for days to get another.

Telaran

I would love to have a VIP key because,

1. if you actually read this far on this thread its destiny and we can best friends for life
    2. I'll give you money

Shadowlander

I'm a lost soul, my GF just dumped me and the hot girl next door has a package T_T. VIP

Soulwalker

Default hey

i would like to get that key because i'm playing war hammer and would realy like to find out what this rift is all about . plus war hammer realy sucks

I would love a VIP key because I know I will have a blast testing out this awesome game and checking out the multi-classing soul tree system! Give me an early Christmas gift so I can have some fun with this sweet looking game! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcnova View Post
    Just gave it away congrats to the winner...gonna request a thread lock now
    FROM PAGE 3

HE"S ALREADY GIVEN THE KEY TO SOMEONE....

YOU CAN STOP POSTING NOW.....

Hakiem
    Why Does The Porridge Bird Lay It's Egg In Mid-Air?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Darcnova View Post
    By complete accident, I've had a VIP logged in my ZAM PM box since Dec 02, and as I already have one, I have no need for it, so if anyone wants it, post a message in this thread, stating WHY I should give it to you, and its all yours!

Luckily I have no friends interested in Rift, right?
    You say why do I deserve it Darcnova?
    Because if I don't, I might end up in a coma!

I've been trying to get this for what seems like forever
    Its like a never ending endeavor

Sometimes I just look up in the sky and ask "WHY OH WHY!?"
    But now I have a good chance just because your such a nice guy! ;)

We all know Rift is going to be the next big thing!
    And I wanna be able to say I've been with it since the very beginning!

So ill ask you one last time, please give me a key!
    I'm so nervous that I have to go pee!

I'm done with this silly little rhyme
    Hopefully i'll see ya around next time ;)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5